X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcotteri
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    ^haha. it's up there, but any late 80's/early 90's video would suffice. ever seen a hudu guru's video? off the unintentional comedy charts.
    did i spot a direct reference to this?

now back to the important topic

also AX that pic is rad!
    WTB: This

Comment

• JSebbe
      • Mar 2008

Siiiick LUC cardi~ lowrey!

Nice also ax-ov, lovely installation as well.

uparmoured, as always!

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

It was nice to meet lowrey as well - and he looked great in his holy grail, and kira looked wonderful too, decked out in every single line of Mr. Owens and we twined in our CDiem boots.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          anyway i have a question for mike - is the luc cardigan you're wearing specifically meant for women, or is it a men's version? i've only seen it on pollyana and lazzari, both in the womens section. i think it looks fantastic and am thinking of kopping, but would like to get the right size. and there's no way i'd buy a women's cardigan...eughh. ghey.
          oh its mens, I always need the biggest sizes available in luc so I could never fit in to a womens piece. Ulf Haines in Berlin has a mens M, which fits like a slim 48. not sure if the women's version is the same one, just smaller, or slightly different.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            You'd get on well with Becoming-Intense Chant......

I have just one comment to make on the whole draaaaama. i find it a little irritating when poeope say that one member blows everyone else out of the water or something similar, and i certainly draw no gender based distinction here. i think there's a little edge to it and i can see how it could put some peoples' backs' up. i personally don't like the way les looks, although i can appreciate that he knows how to put an outfit together in a particular way, so i could never say that he looks better than anyone else. or that he doesn't.

anyway i have a question for mike - is the luc cardigan you're wearing specifically meant for women, or is it a men's version? i've only seen it on pollyana and lazzari, both in the womens section. i think it looks fantastic and am thinking of kopping, but would like to get the right size. and there's no way i'd buy a women's cardigan...eughh. ghey.

kira, for what it's worth i thought your last outfit was fantastic.
            I think the button placement should tell you, no? I could be wrong. The cardigan is phenomenal, and you should definitely get it. I look retarded in it.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Oh, I also met Canadu yesterday in real life - and he looks fantastic, I think. Reminded me a bit of Gentry, who used to work at Atelier (sans the eye-shadow).

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
                • Sep 2006

thanks,. the eugh ghey thing was a joke, by the way...

Comment

• B.S
                  • Nov 2007

dior scarf
                  ann d knit, necklace
                  zara cords
                  secondhand boots

Comment

• Pinoy
                    • Dec 2006

DHC, uparmoured, and lowrey are killing it! I agree with you Merz– Arto definitely has a understated, elegant style that he carries through all his looks. That being said, it also seems like he has perfect proportions so i bet everything he puts on looks pretty amazing :)

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by merz
                      -- are you going to be at that sunn show on friday by any chance?
                      I'm planning on it. Got into a car accident so I'm experiencing some discomfort. I'll be there for sure if the pain subsides. Hope to make it and see you there. :)
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Pinoy
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                        Got into a car accident so I'm experiencing some discomfort. I'll be there for sure if the pain subsides. Hope to make it and see you there. :)
                        Sorry to hear this! Wishing you a speedy recovery, David!

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Lots of killer looks lately!

I have to bring this up because 5 or 6 people have all done it recently.

How do you all feel about tucking pants into ankle boots? For me, it's always been a big fashion no-no, but just about everyone who is wearing CCP boots in the last pages tucked there pants in. Now, the offenders have otherwise stellar outfits, but I can't help but think the pants tucked in looks silly. I have no problem tucking with lace up boots but I don't think it works with ankle boots, am I alone in this?
                          music

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                            Lots of killer looks lately!

I have to bring this up because 5 or 6 people have all done it recently.

How do you all feel about tucking pants into ankle boots? For me, it's always been a big fashion no-no, but just about everyone who is wearing CCP boots in the last pages tucked there pants in. Now, the offenders have otherwise stellar outfits, but I can't help but think the pants tucked in looks silly. I have no problem tucking with lace up boots but I don't think it works with ankle boots, am I alone in this?
                            That's very interesting Casem :)
                            I actually aesthetically feel just the opposite. The laceups with pants tucked into them just don't feel right to me. It's a bit too military IMO. Like you said though essentially, to each their own.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• baby
                              • Aug 2008

usually depends, as someone alluded to with fummas recent thommy browne look, on the silhouette of the pants and how the two come together. i think uparmour nailed it there. if the pants are too loose it can sometimes look a bit daft. i think it depends on the boot a lot also...those ccps seem more difficult to pull it off with because they're so stiff...if they ankle boot is a bit looser or has a bit more slouch it can work really well.
                              Originally posted by pipcleo
                              if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• mesh
                                • Dec 2006

I dunno for me I prefer the tuck only in laced boots like carpes.
                                Last edited by mesh; 10-08-2008, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎