• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KM80
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Magician View Post
    Will do. Do they take web/phone orders?
    They do, and I think it's still free shipping for SZ members in North America.

Comment

• Jon
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by KM80 View Post
      They do, and I think it's still free shipping for SZ members in North America.
      This is true.

...so... what's everyone wearing today?
      Originally posted by merz
      perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• KM80
        • Mar 2008

I was wearing this the other day, trying to color coordinate with my cat...

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MonaDahl
          I think this look works best in lighting like this

But alas, reality is not so kind.
          Stellar. Those leather gauntlets are so sexy. Why so serious though? Your face looks beautiful in a dark reality.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            this is the break philip nod has been looking for. mona show me to this promised land
            have fun
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

trying to live up to albert's credo
              WAYST
              and i look good in this too, why, god, why? does the economy treat me like this, we had such a good thing going...we started off so slow, everything homemade, we didn't have much else we could do, we lived in times square above a strip club for chrissakes, but you stood by me, and i loved you for that, things got better then turbulent but you rewarded me w a mortgage that i missed a few payments on the first year, because you had to have one of your flings with my friend, and you turned your back on me. well of course you came back with your tail between your legs, and you were serious that time....hand over fist you kept saying, hand over fist, it was so intense and it coinciding w CCP and SZ and all this shit that has ruined my life. it didn't matter i thought we were gonna get married. and i was gonna wear that OD ccp suit too.
              i took you out to dinner all the fucking time, i bought you everything you could possibly want, and then one day you just had to lose it didn't you, blame me for everything, crush my hopes and dreams, and then, if that wasn't enough you've now started in on my friends. economy, what had they done to you???

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Jon
                • Apr 2008

Ahh, so.

I'm a fan of that shirt. Oh, and: nice cat.
                Originally posted by merz
                perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• hamham3002
                  • Sep 2008

looking great once again KM80..
                  pnod: what r those white shoez u have at the back?

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

in the new SZ my sense of humor or attempts thereof are totally useless
                    must get in line
                    peter saville adidas collaboration w blank signage
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

economy, what had they done to you???
                      It wasn't meant to be! Let her go...
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                        haha youre making gloves as well? I've been fighting with them for a few weeks. the kangaroo leather I have ended up being waaay too thick :P
                        dammit. the computer at my reply :(

yeah I've been working on glove construction since May off and on and it's been by FAR the most difficult thing to say the least. I had to shelve it for a while before it drove me crazy. Such a specialized skill... there used to be guilds solely for glovers. I liken it to shoemaking both in terms of the specialization and difficultly as well as the dearth of available information on doing it yourself :P

Surprised the kangaroo was too thick! I know some people have taken to skivving to get the leather they want thin enough but that's $$$$$. I haven't worked with more than the patterning and testing so i don't know if my leather will even be thin enough. Ugh. Gloves are a nightmare
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

P lookin sharp in his wares :)

the monologue was epic!
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kira
                            • Mar 2008

Originally Posted by kira
                            so much to learn there is all my young jedi. simple the promised land is never that.

corrected your correction
                            touche mon ami
                            Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

This makes me smile
                              Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by MonaDahl
                                ish? I've done some modeling in the past, part time. I'm in school and not in NYC now, though, so haven't done any lately. May I ask why (you ask)?
                                No real reason...just asking. You're very photogenic, and i appreciate that as a photog.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎