• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnny
    • Sep 2006

Re: waywt

G - welcome. Again, nice jacket.</P>

Have you checked out any of the new deliveries at L'Eclairuer - would be intersted to hear!</P>

Comment

• khiev
      • Nov 2006

welcome osn, I'm from France too [:)]</p>

Great jacket, looks good on you, which season is it from?</p>

Today I wore:
      </p>

ccp fencing jacket (damn, this jacket is seriously going to undermine the usage of my other outerwear)</p>

rick owens t-shirt</p>

cdiem s/s t-shirt</p>

linea pants (thanks Albert!)</p>

cdiem boots</p>

</p>

</p><div style="width: 490px; position: absolute; visibility: hidden; z-index: 99999; top: 3327px; left: 839px;" id="AnswersBalloon"><table class="JSBalloon" style="border-collapse: collapse; direction: ltr;" id="AutoNumber1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="handle" id="AnswersHandle1" handlefor="AnswersBalloon"> <td class="topimagecorner1" height="8" width="8"> </td> <td class="topimage1" style="border-width: 1px; border-top: 1px solid rgb(153, 153, 153);" colspan="4" height="8" width="100%">
      </td> <td class="topimagecorner1" height="8" width="8"> </td> </tr> <tr class="centerrow"><td style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(153, 153, 153);" class="handle" id="AnswersHandlea" handlefor="AnswersBalloon" height="100%" width="3">
      </td> <td colspan="4" style="" valign="top"><table id="Balloontable1" class="donotmoveme" style="width: 99%;"><tbody><tr><td> <div id="Answertip" style="overflow: hidden; height: 248px; width: 100%;" ;=""></div> <div id="answertipClose" style="display: none;"></div>
      </td></tr></tbody></table> </td><td style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(153, 153, 153);" class="handle" id="AnswersHandleb" handlefor="AnswersBalloon" height="100%" width="3">
      </td> </tr> <tr id="sponsor" height="22"> <td style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(153, 153, 153);" class="handle" id="AnswersHandle2" handlefor="AnswersBalloon" height="100%" width="3">
      </td> <td id="AnswersFrame" colspan="4" style="height: 100%;" valign="top"> <iframe src="http://www.answers.com/main/tip2.jsp?s=undermine&amp;wt=1&amp;nafid=" id="AnswersAds" style="border: 0px none ; margin: 0px 0px 0px 1px; padding: 0px; width: 99%; height: 22px;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
      </td><td style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(153, 153, 153);" class="handle" id="AnswersHandle4" handlefor="AnswersBalloon" height="100%" width="3">
      </td> </tr> <tr class="handle" id="AnswersHandle3" handlefor="AnswersBalloon"> <td class="bottomimagecorner1" height="8" width="8"> </td> <td class="bottomimage1" colspan="4" height="8" width="280">
      </td> <td class="bottomimagecorner1" height="8" width="8"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10" width="10">
      </td> <td style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(153, 153, 153); padding: 1px 4px;" height="10" width="1">
      </td> <td class="bottomimagecorner1" id="AnswerTipHook" height="10"> </td> <td style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(153, 153, 153); padding: 1px 4px;" height="10" width="100%">
      </td> <td style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(153, 153, 153); padding: 1px 4px;" height="10" width="70">
      </td> <td height="10" width="10">
      </td> </tr></tbody></table></div>

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

^ sick!!</p>

one of my guilty pleasures is thinking about how much every item I wear is at full retail haha (estimated tally for you today is about $8000-8500)</p>

</p>

by the way, how thick is the CCP leather jacket both in terms of the leather and of the jacket overall? The overlock was a pretty thick jacket. Suitable for winterwear. Is the fencing one the same? It looks thinner to me.</p>

</p>

oh and the Linea pants look solid on you, esp. tucked into the CDiems !!</p>
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

yes, those linea pants = awesome
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

[:^)]</p>

sick is how i'm starting to feel....</p>
            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• khiev
              • Nov 2006

argggh....dont tell me Albert, hahahaha, dont wanna know.... lol, my friends always tease me that I dress up and stuff, and they always try to estimate the prices.... usually way off, and I like to keep it that way or else I'll never hear the end of it....hahahaha...</p>

the ccp leather is very thin, but not paper thin.... it's definitely thinner and lighter than my purple label jacket (from spring/summer collection too).... it's exactly what I wanted, but I cant remember if it's thinner than rick owens' jackets for spring... all I know is that it's perfect even for summer. It's so snug though that there is no way I could wear a thick sweater underneath. It was a bit chilly in the morning so I wore one of my l'maltieri sweaters over a rick owens t, and that was the most I could fit without compromising the look of the jacket. </p>

Also, the leather is <u>just</u> stiff enough so that it would eventually mold to your body shape, and crunch up the way Neil Barrett makes his jackets (except that at least mine will be personalized).... I know this is a poor analogy, but the original condition of the jacket is akin to a one-wash raw denim (not completely unwashed since it came wonderfully broken-in and slightly distressed) and I think the wearer is supposed to beat the hell out of the jacket just like how we're supposed to with our raw denims.

As for the overlock jacket, I think Poell made it roomy partly so that one could wear more stuff underneath. Another reason is that I think he meant the jacket to look like the way it does (so nicely!) on coldrice and that guy on the atelier website.... nicely draped over the body, creating a super nice structure/silhouette.... honestly, it would look weird if he had made it snug....</p>

P.S. thanks again A. I wear my linea pants almost all the time, cant get enough of them... [:)]
              </p>

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

haha, yeah my friends guess sometimes too. I'm sure you get the "i dont' know how much what you're wearing costs but it's probably more than what I'm wearing right now and likely more than my entire wardrobe." statement haha.</p>

Hmm, the leather sounds intriguing! You're probably right about the overlock. I always like a fitted look with my jackets/coats and that's why my RO one kinda bothers me right now haha. I always fear the boxy look, preferring the more streamlined and contoured one.</p>

From the sound of it, the fencing leather is akin to the kangaroo leather alien gloves from last season although probably stiffer and thicker. Awesome stuff!</p>

No worries on the Linea pants. I only wish I had a pair that fit me! Soooo comfortable!</p>

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• khiev
                  • Nov 2006

ooooh yeah, I forgot to tell you about it... those inner white pants do make a big difference heh? It's sooo soft on the inside, it feels like I'm wearing silk pants or something.... </p>

okay, now, I dont wanna offend anyone, but one of my other reasons I went for the fencing jacket is because I looked through all the pics I had of the linea/cdiem leather cut jackets, and for the first time I noticed that all of them had a boxy/bumpy look just right over the chest area....which was a complete turn off for me... it made me think whether it was because of the design of the jacket since I also have a gucci jacket from years ago in almost exactly the same designs (laser cut, but not the edges obviously) and despite the jacket being super fitted everywhere, it also features that boxy/bumpy look at the chest... I wonder if it'd still have that bumpy look if it was sartoria...[^o)]
                  </p>

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

osn19- Welcome! I love the oversized knit and shirt underneath the overlock leather, it's the perfect look in my opinion. Great first post.
                    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Hmm, boxy/bumpy look? Are you referring to the leather shirts?</p>

Just curious. Maybe something I've overlooked haha. The CDiem leather shirts definitely aren't as contoured in the chest (flat cut, no darting) while the CCP leathers are typically baked on a mannequin form for a really beautiful fit.</p>

Hmm... let's see how much Albert's tax return is this year...</p>

see what you're doing to me K?!</p>

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

it should be a competition on who can accumulate the most ccp/cdiem/linea/lmalteri gear. or spend the most money. ;)
                        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

oh dear god...</p>

I have a feeling that we've only seen a hint of what Khiev has. I think I have about... 15 pieces between those 4 brands that I wear.</p>

Comment

• khiev
                            • Nov 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Hmm, boxy/bumpy look? Are you referring to the leather shirts?</p>

Just curious. Maybe something I've overlooked haha. The CDiem leather shirts definitely aren't as contoured in the chest (flat cut, no darting) while the CCP leathers are typically baked on a mannequin form for a really beautiful fit.</p>

Hmm... let's see how much Albert's tax return is this year...</p>

see what you're doing to me K?!</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I was referring to the linea leather jackets... but maybe I'm just mislead... anyways, no regrets, hahaha, I feel ecstatic about the fencing jacket.</p>

hahahahaha, sooo unfair, it's thanks to you that I got the linea pants, ccp blue overlock...and you tempted me to think of how cool it'd be to have a leather shirt and a rick owens jacket... </p>

...and you definitely own more continues pieces than I do [Y]</p>

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

get a room, you two :-)
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

Nice again Khiev, I jacket works well unzipped too.</P>

Today:</P>

</P>

-Dior blazer and jeans</P>

-Helmut Lang navy sweater with thumb straps</P>

-Cloak stripe shirt w/ contrast collar, houndstooth scarf</P>

-Miu Miu black chelsea boots</P>
                                <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                                music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍