Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

man if that's what you call lazy, i must be the poster boy for sloth.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

as for the last outfit looking at it now
      the composition of brands and items is almost the same as les's
      i didnt actually noticed this before

the hat i wanted to wear as i just got it and id been after a wider brimmed hat (amish style) since i saw winq post a fit with one and the one i normally wear has to small a brim for me to wear with the ann coat which i copped back at the start of the season, i had been eyeing up the ca4la 10th ann one but this one came up before i took the splurge, the m.a bag i use most days as its big enough for me just to dump everything in i did get it off les but il buy ma off of anyone ha pm me and iv been posting fits with it since the day i got it, wrap scarves iv been wearing them for as long as i can remeber only recently started wrapping them around my face since its been getting cold and the raf s/s02 pics were reposted, ann sneaks i throw them on cause they go with the whole ann thing and are so easy to wear rather than wearing boots all the time and after walking for ages i find the sneaks comfy to wear when trecking about the city

but yeh def last pic was way similar bu really not intentional

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

dude you're overthinking something that doesn't deserve that level of scrutiny

just go with the flow, don't need to explain yourself to anyone. once you throw a pic up there it's no longer yours anyway, to paraphrase the adage.
        www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ agreed! it is what it is.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            /\ agreed! it is what it is.
            But some explanations are sometimes helpfull...
            I like to think that what we do isn't meaningless, or, better said, is considered.

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

yes, perhaps, but this -

Originally posted by snafu View Post

the hat i wanted to wear as i just got it and id been after a wider brimmed hat (amish style) since i saw winq post a fit with one and the one i normally wear has to small a brim for me to wear with the ann coat which i copped back at the start of the season, i had been eyeing up the ca4la 10th ann one but this one came up before i took the splurge, the m.a bag i use most days as its big enough for me just to dump everything in i did get it off les but il buy ma off of anyone ha pm me and iv been posting fits with it since the day i got it, wrap scarves iv been wearing them for as long as i can remeber only recently started wrapping them around my face since its been getting cold and the raf s/s02 pics were reposted, ann sneaks i throw them on cause they go with the whole ann thing and are so easy to wear rather than wearing boots all the time and after walking for ages i find the sneaks comfy to wear when trecking about the city

- has transcended explanation. It's gotten to the point where it sounds like he's justifying himself, to himself.
              www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• baby
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                dude you're overthinking something that doesn't deserve that level of scrutiny

just go with the flow, don't need to explain yourself to anyone. once you throw a pic up there it's no longer yours anyway, to paraphrase the adage.

easy for you to say since you blatantly rip les off too.
                Originally posted by pipcleo
                if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by baby View Post
                  easy for you to say since you blatantly rip les off too.
                  hmm how so

i don't think les and me could be any further opposites of each other, stylistically.

if i had to pick someone to rip off of though, wouldn't be him. I think his clothing choices are too studied, it feels like a very concerted effort getting dressed, at least that's the vibe i get from his pics. Well put together, but it feels painfully rehearsed.
                  www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

hmm i dont think iv seen les wear yohji and lanvin sneakers ever

to be honest fuck knwos where you even get the idea for that last comment

does this whole forum rip off les ?

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

im tryin to think of who i rip off...my inspiration for dressing definitely isn't coming from myself. there's a bunch of people i admire in their style, dunno if i dress alike to any of them though. I'm inspired by random photographs, scenes, or writings a lot, that is the kinda stuff I try to capture with a look sometimes.
                      www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• baby
                        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                        hmm how so

i don't think les and me could be any further opposites of each other, stylistically.

if i had to pick someone to rip off of though, wouldn't be him. I think his clothing choices are too studied, it feels like a very concerted effort getting dressed, at least that's the vibe i get from his pics. Well put together, but it feels painfully rehearsed.

now i know how les affords all his fancy stuff. monthly fade to black royalty checks.

i was jk. you fucking poofs

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post

It's all good snafu, looking forward to your next photo. You post up regularly which I can't even say for myself

stay warm!
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by baby View Post
                            now i know how les affords all his fancy stuff. monthly fade to black royalty checks.

i was jk. you fucking poofs
                            if i wrote Les a "royalty cheque" and he attempted to cash this in at the bank, he would find that cheque start bouncing worse than Flubber.
                            www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• baby
                              • Aug 2008

yeah i just wanted to make you explain yourself for something stupid.
                              so snafu wouldnt feel so bad.

sorry guys.

Comment

• snafu
                                • Apr 2008

are you just trying to get your post count up so you can sell something, have you posted any waywt's yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎