• Jun 2008

Originally posted by baizilla View Post
    ^ dope, love the long coat + tall boots combo
    And the concrete wall !

Comment

• howl
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Davie View Post
      Ya one of my HG is the slouch boots she made a few seasons ago, the ones w/ the straps...I think they were for women.
      Oh well, I don't think I'll ever find 'em in my size.
      remember there was a pair that sold for $2000 on ebay
      ________
      Harley-davidson jd
      Last edited by howl; 05-08-2011, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Secretside
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Davie View Post
        Ya one of my HG is the slouch boots she made a few seasons ago, the ones w/ the straps...I think they were for women.
        Oh well, I don't think I'll ever find 'em in my size.
        She re-released them a few times in the past (and again this season). I missed out on them twice before so these are at the top of my SS wish list.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

very solid looks fellas

a couple of days ago:

damir doma l/s
          reek tank
          black jeans
          attachment sneaks
          ann bag
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Davie
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by kucejoe View Post
            Davie: If you mean these (click) there was a mens version (I still regret passing on them a long time ago). I think they were even rereleased a couple seasons ago in Japan.

Oh, and thanks everyone!
            Ya those are the one! I didn't know she re-releases them, I love the suede version however. Gotta start saving up for them!

Originally posted by howl View Post
            remember there was a pair that sold for $2000 on ebay
            Ya I remember, that's just too much for a pair of boots though!

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mesh View Post
              Fade no response? Were you just jerkin me?

I love all my vb that I have, you're the only one who knows what I'm talkin bout.

Why would they steal my ish nod?
              This reminds me. I shot the entire Veronique Branquinho exhibition while in Antwerp. It's a lot of work to put it up, but I gotta get my shit together and do it. It really made me appreciate her work, because it portrayed her entire universe.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

HL hoodie is epic.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  HL hoodie is epic.
                  Thanks all. It is one of my favourite pieces of clothing and I will still wear it at 70. Best thing is that I got it at a sample sale many years ago along with other HL pieces and they forgot to charge me for it...
                  Wore it in the RO store yesterday and confused the hell out of them... they thought I had modified the Goat hat... I told them Rick had ripped off Helmut... hehe.
                  Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Tiger
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2006

mrbeuys, i don't really compliment on anyone here besides pnod (he needs it, he has issues...) but you deserve mine

Comment

• Test
                      • Dec 2008

It's really unfortunate for Mulholland Dr. that Lowrey posted right after him.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                        mrbeuys, i don't really compliment on anyone here besides pnod (he needs it, he has issues...) but you deserve mine
                        Yo, you know where to get one of these - hook a brother up.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Tiger
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2006

you know it BUT i can't see you wearing it mister, no? maybe your other half?

Comment

• mesh
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            This reminds me. I shot the entire Veronique Branquinho exhibition while in Antwerp. It's a lot of work to put it up, but I gotta get my shit together and do it. It really made me appreciate her work, because it portrayed her entire universe.
                            That would so sick faust I would love that.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                              • Sep 2008

not a fan of the mulhollandr look, the sufu comments pretty much sum up what i thought of it (too lazy to dig up and regurgitate here, anyway its not important)

i liked lowrey's changing room look the other day better than today's. although the lighter color contrast between the two tops is an interesting one as opposed to the black/white.

mesh sorry for the late reply. I was referring to a while back when I posted a pic of Kanye wearin that palm tree dior hoodie, the baggy broken dust wash jeans he always wore and a pair of Jordans, and asked what people here genuinely thought of that look. You were the only one who responded, and you said that you thought it was cool. But with regards to antithesis style, ahh it's just about seen and be seen anyway, most of my looks get ignored just about everywhere i still post em, what the hell got nothin better to do.

www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                                you know it BUT i can't see you wearing it mister, no? maybe your other half?
                                Yea, you are right. Looks good on J though. The other half, hmmm, yea, she'd love it come to think of it.

Mesh, prod me long enough, and I'll do it. I'll try not to forget next week.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎