Clear All
  • c.r.e.a.m.
    • Jan 2009

casius,

those ann d sneaks are sick.

Comment

• curiouscharles
      • Jan 2008

I don't take waywt's ever, but I got busted by stylesightings.com coming out of Seven while in NY with a uniqlo bag in hand (bought undies for myself and jeans for the roommate).

erm..
      raf
      julius
      rick

[edit: i need to get back to new york asap, anybody need a faux-husband?]

-

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
        It's not sexless - it's feminine. Must we have the same argument over and over again?
        as long as there's no specific room made for tits or shoulders I consider it androgenous. It's your loss in creativity and diversity if you define it differently, and it's stupid.

casius and curiouscharles: HOT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
          exactly. I dont see anything wrong with calling something too feminine, if it by someones standards and opinion is. I doubt anyone meant it as a curse word. I'm not sure if attacking these kind of comments by calling someone a narrow minded pussy is that much more open minded?
          they're saying it looks TOO feminine. the word too implies a certain value that isn't all that favourable in my opinion. If they said it looks feminine i'd be "duh, so what?" but when they're implying it's not to be desired or unstylish, I don't get it.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

the two C's, you look great. Interlock you and you get a goth ninja chanel logo.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

never though of that - new photoshop project.

-

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                i think people who dislike duncans outfit for being too feminine are narrowminded pussies. I love the fit. I agree with servo. It's sexless, it's a character, an impression, a mood. Not a gender. It's graphic in nature, and almost not a human body anymore. people should dress like this more often.
                For someone who finds offense in so much, you make some amazingly nasty statements.

and your phrasing insinuates that transvestitism is unlikable and bad? are you defending people who think duncan's dressing ugly?

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around what's so ugly and unfashionable about genderbending. It's done ALL the time. you just don't know. pants, suits, all of it, has been adapted by women. why can't men adapt womens wear? the best thing is that it's not even a dress duncan is wearing. It's a new form, that can't immediately be categorized as a sweater or shirt, and all of a sudden when you don't know how to label it it's disturbing you. lazy mindset.
                I think it's entirely reasonable to defend people who think duncan's dress is ugly. Fashion, style, and aesthetics aren't absolute. Some people enjoy the appearance and style of what he's wearing, and of genderbending outfits, others don't. Many probably enjoy some level of playing with stereotypes but not more than that. This isn't wrong, it's a different aesthetic. I really think you're creating things to be upset by here.

as long as there's no specific room made for tits or shoulders I consider it androgenous. It's your loss in creativity and diversity if you define it differently, and it's stupid.
                Seriously, if anyone who disagrees with you is stupid, you are you speaking to them?
                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

oh no, another thread...
                  Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kira View Post
                    oh no, another thread...
                    just ignore it and look at Cas. Hot!
                    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by laika View Post
                      just ignore it and look at Cas. Hot!
                      Good strategy. Hot indeed.
                      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

they're saying it looks TOO feminine. the word too implies a certain value that isn't all that favourable in my opinion. If they said it looks feminine i'd be "duh, so what?" but when they're implying it's not to be desired or unstylish, I don't get it.
                        I think that "too" just says that its obviously an opinion.. which means that it shouldn't be taken personally or too seriously, you can just say that to you it looks whatever way it does and agree to disagree

Cas and Charles looking hella sharp, hope you both had good trips!
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

casius and curiouscharles: HOT!!!
                          I think we've had a similar discussion before but someone who wants to challenge norms and employ signifiers he doesn't understand is not being transgressive he's being ignorant. You can't simply disregard the existence of connotations because you dislike them; admitting they're here is the first step in being able to use them effectively and does not imply you have to follow dogma.

ps: I'm talking about you not Duncan, you're wearing blinders.
                          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• i'm sorry if i came off as hot tempered. Not my intention. I totally think it's ok to dislike something i like. I just didn't like the reasons why, that's all. I agree to disagree. Mostly I agree with what people in here think anyway. That's why I'm here.

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kira View Post
                              oh no, another thread...
                              Oh my god, we're having a debate instead of just posting outfits or new gears we robo-koped!!! What will become of us!!! C'mon it's nice to have some heated discussions from time to time, just what the doctor ordered for the forum. From disagreements emerge enlightening viewpoints.
                              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Laika & Kira- Thank you, you're making me blush over here!

A few more I just uploaded...

Yohji, Rick leather, Rick tees x 3, drkshdw dual layer jean, rick combatz

And same look from a few posts ago...

:D
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎