• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Chant View Post
    Casius, the silhouette is imo to massively rectangular :

You look like a Carl Andre's sculpture.

In addition black and light brown don't work together : brown has to be darker, or trousers should be blue.
    glasgow mega lulzzzzz
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

hmm I have to disagree about brown and black, I think it depends more on the tone of the colour than being light or dark. the white balance of the photo is a bit off, which I think makes the brown look more red than it really is.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chant View Post
        Look at the picture. Visit the museums. [osn19 style ]
        Light brown works, ok let's say better, with blue and white.

In Cas' outfit, the upper part is totally light brown, the lower, totally black. Light brown is too far from black, in terms of quality and light, and cuts the body in two too different parts.

Laika : you're right, the problem is the tee.
        -Very dark browns usually work badly while light browns are more forgiving.

-Current Rick is all about the rectangular shape (elongating the torso) although he tends to give a little bit more volume to the top making it more like a popsicle with two sticks.

-Here the tee and brown top/black bottom is what makes it disturbing.
        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post

-Current Rick is all about the rectangular shape (elongating the torso) although he tends to give a little bit more volume to the top making it more like a popsicle with two sticks.

Agree. I was speaking of dark brown, not very dark brown, since the problem would have been symetrical, but reverse : colours would be then to near.

Comment

• snafu
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            glasgow mega lulzzzzz

glasgow scotland ?

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

I guess it's better than being an oval shape, eh? ;)

I can see what you all mean about the shirt; It's always how things fit me because of my long torso. I actually like the look of longer tops and shorter outerwear but I guess that's just me.
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

I like the look as well. I think what might create a boxy illusion is the t-shirt, if it was bunched up in the hem etc, it would break it a bit. I'm quite certain this was a baller look irl regardless
                Last edited by lowrey; 02-13-2009, 12:39 PM.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Raw Edge
                  • Jan 2008

Everyone always hates on boxy...which is rough if you're just a boxy dude (like me). Look good to me though hard to tell the colors from photo.

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

i just think the jeans are too low and jacket is too short together, the tee so straight also need too losen up a bit like mike said bunch the tee and i think rick hi tops would work better than those boots ha also wheres the beanie cass

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

I just think the sleeves on the jacket are way too long. It looks absolutely terrible all bunched up like that. Get something that fits for chrissakes
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ this is pretty fantastic!
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post

My 06 winter jacket is like that - it's basically a rectangle with two sleeves, and that's why it looked like crap on the hanger, but totally transforms on the body
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• almroth
                            • Jul 2008

looking good wire.artist! you pull the hood off perfectly.

Comment

• Gunjah
                              • May 2008

eaglewood : sorry, best example for looking shitty with high prized clothes ... the items are simply too big for you and the combination doesn't work

casius : think it would look a lot better with some smaller trousers, or maybe with a black t-shirt and "sandwashed" jeans but the items are great and fit you perfect

wire : absolutely great, love the hoof, would like to own it myself but coat and shirts look great, too. would have loved to see a full-body picture with shoes

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡