Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eaglewood
    • Feb 2007

Looking great Joey. If you are into cardboard Final Home make a flatpack cardboard bench chair in grey cardboard. very holocaust chic.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
      it's bespoke cardboard on floor. one of a kind custom order.
      I heard you contacted iSuck's contractor who did his metal floor. Must've cost you a pretty penny!

Looks awesome. Didn't know you got the jeans or the cardi! (both = awesome)
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• snafu
        • Apr 2008

a pretty penny he he

box jawns to box floor whoda thought

Comment

• paprik
          • Nov 2006

hahaha kool pic.. great outfit casius

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
            Very nice silhouette, and the coat fits you perfectly indeed.
            But imo the trumpet shaped sleeves should not go further than the thumb's firts joint to obtain properly the CCP sleeves visual effect and to avoid the "I bought a coat with too long sleeves" one.
            Imo CCP's clothes are shaped to fit exactly the body's joints, and any approximation should be avoided, even if it's only a matter of one centimeter. It's very near to traditional tailoring work and aestehtic : the devil is in the details.

Hope not to be mean , since it's the third time in two days that I'm criticizing outfits - which I like nevertheless.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

good looks Cas, J and others

Chant, I forgot to say, the coat you posted earlier looked great
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                Very nice silhouette, and the coat fits you perfectly indeed.
                But imo the trumpet shaped sleeves should not go further than the thumb's firts joint to obtain properly the CCP sleeves visual effect and to avoid the "I bought a coat with too long sleeves" one.
                Imo CCP's clothes are shaped to fit exactly the body's joints, and any approximation should be avoided, even if it's only a matter of one centimeter. It's very near to traditional tailoring work and aestehtic : the devil is in the details.

Hope not to be mean , since it's the third time in two days that I'm criticizing outfits - which I like nevertheless.
                no, you're right. i would ideally need to get the sleeves shortened by a tailor, but i'm really lazy. ha.
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• orphée
                  • Apr 2008

What would Chant think of rolling the sleeves slightly up in the same look?

Comment

• Raw Edge
                    • Jan 2008

really nice DDh!
                    Also, Chant, you do a great job with constructive advice, i don't think you need to worry about being negative, your advice is always interesting, at least to me.

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by orphée View Post
                      What would Chant think of rolling the sleeves slightly up in the same look?

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Chant, do you realize this is your page, all the posts has you name in them
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                          Chant, do you realize this is your page, all the posts has you name in them
                          Fuck me, I'm famous !

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Fuck me, I'm famous !

well, you will be after we appoint you the new style guru........ and we get to tour your house in person..........
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                              well, you will be after we appoint you the new style guru........ and we get to tour your house in person..........

Very good idea. My only concurrent in France has already been defeated.
                              And my place looks much better than his (previous) one.

Comment

• maldoror
                                • Jun 2007

I think you're absolutely correct about the specificity of ccp proportions, BUT if we're going to nit pick, I think the thumb's first joint is cutting it about an inch too short. the end of the sleeve should hit the row of finger joints. the thumb joint is classic suiting, the row of finger joints is classic carol (check out ccp lookbook pics)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎