X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • broderick
    • Dec 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

wow now. <DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>why all the hate? </DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>hey at least i tried something new. I mean i could gain 40 pounds, stuff myself in "skinny jeans", moto boots and a 4000 leather (you know who you are.....) and get the automatic seal of approval from you dudes............</DIV>

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

broderick- There's no reason to get defensive, I think everyone was just trying to give you some feedback on your outfit. This is usually what happens when you post in WAYWT.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• kucejoe
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="broderick"]wow now. <div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>why all the hate? </div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>hey at least i tried something new. I mean i could gain 40 pounds, stuff myself in "skinny jeans", moto boots and a 4000 leather (you know who you are.....) and get the automatic seal of approval from you dudes............</div>

[/quote]</p>

I think everyone was rather supportive. The only point of contention was the belt, which if I am to offer my opinion, detracts from the really nice jacket (who is the jacket by?).</p>

Oh, and props to keeping that jacket pristine and white...If I had it it would be smudged up within a week[:$]</p>
        Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• mic
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="broderick"]wow now. <div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>why all the hate? </div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>hey at least i tried something new. I mean i could gain 40 pounds, stuff myself in "skinny jeans", moto boots and a 4000 leather (you know who you are.....) and get the automatic seal of approval from you dudes............</div>

[/quote]

</p>

something new? i would say use a belt in that way is the worst hyped trend nowdays, girls used it for years and for me it looks like shit, and possible even worse on guys.</p>

i liked the jacket though, looks like the dior or the faked version on ebay sold as indu homme, no?
          </p>

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[/quote]</p>

I think everyone was trying to give you constructive criticism. We could do it tFS style, "Oh, you loooooook woooooonderful!!!! Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!" And then laugh behind your back. No need to get defensive.
            </p>

As for trying something new, I'm all for it.
            </p>
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="CHRIS"]

it's not patent leather... its not even glossy, actually. it's probably the lighting. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Oh, ok - yea, lighting sometimes messes things up. Do you have a thicker belt? Maybe that could do the trick. I guess what I'm trying to say is that something more rugged would work better.
              </p>
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• broderick
                • Dec 2006

my apologies to all for my comment last evening. <DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>My mood had been previously soured by a few glasses of wine and 3, yes THREE, pieces of chocolate cake. </DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Please keep the advice coming and hopefully my internet-persona has not suffered quite as much as my waistline for my actions last night. (granted I like the belt) </DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Cheers!</DIV>

Comment

• laika
                  • Sep 2006

I'm sure it was the cake. [;)]</p>

I'm late with this, but dontbecruel, I really like your mesh shoes. [:)]
                  </p>
                  ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

/\ so am i, but so do i.</P>
                    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

• dontbecruel
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]

/\ so am i, but so do i.</p>
                      <p mce_keep="true"></p>

[/quote]
                      Thanks! Weirdly they were a free sample received by FHM magazine. I can't think of a less likely place to promote Jil Sander clothes.</p>

Anyway, I hope this won't sound too sleazy, but I think the way they show off my toe cleavage is kind of sexy!
                      </p>

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ sleaze!!!!!!!!!! just kidding :-) I be they are the most comfortable things in the summer.</p>

I think I will be wearing sweatpants tomorrow. I am going to Peter Luger's. I am thinking to stop eating right now and until I go...</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

</P>

ill be sad once it gets too hot to wear my cardigans. =(</P>

Comment

• explicit
                            • Jan 2007

chris, i really like that look. nice and clean.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

neat look, very interesting way to wear shorts!</P>
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Chris-I like the look a lot, perfect for the weather we have been having here in LA.
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎