Clear All
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

I think Heirloom looks great.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    I hate drama.
    What about sunny days and beach towels?
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chant View Post
      Heirloom : very inventive and original.
      Imo it's no more a question of liking or not : the job is so well done. Agree : should be in the Hall of Famous Gengis Khans.

Oh Weh Mir : I like the picture, and the outfit, as much as I can see.

Chant, everything looks great except the t-shirt! It's so busy that it detracts from the clean subtlety of everything else. The pants fit you dead on... who makes them? The silhouette is perfect.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• snafu
        • Apr 2008

albert totally agree.

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Albert, Snafu, I agree too !
          I spent the afternoon in DIY and couldn't find the time to pull on another tee before going to the movie theater. Next time I'll add some true spring colour.
          But I'm very happy to see that sincere criticism keeps going on here.

Jeans are LTB (turkish brand and cheapest jeans in the world : 50 euros) and blazer is Nicolo Ceschi Berrini.

Comment

• gerry
            • Feb 2008

^ Chant, cheap jeans or whatever, your silhouette is spot on. I'm almost excited to see what you pull out for spring.

Comment

• gerry
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by merz
              I mean, perhaps this will be cited as me 'tearing down everything constructive, but I really have to wonder why some of the more adventurous dressers also seem most easily-vexed.
              I think this kind of sums up how he feels about himself.

Originally posted by heirloom
              swedes can read more about my FANTASTIC style at the blog www.afanatic.se ;)

Comment

• justine
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                Chant, everything looks great except the t-shirt! It's so busy that it detracts from the clean subtlety of everything else. The pants fit you dead on... who makes them? The silhouette is perfect.
                Silhouette looks great indeed. I'm not sure what color is the tee, sometimes pictures mess up the colors. If the tee is black, I'd actually like to see more of it. I think Chant should snatch the moon tee available on the classified, would look nice in the outfit...

Also, great legs!

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

Fr. i hope its not one of those sandblasted jeans so many kurdish workers died from as i have seen on TV recently...looks solid black right?
                  Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

yeh chant agreed, i want some berrini i kinda wish the blazer was a little bit longer on you, but i realise because of your heigh probally a bit harder anyway i guess a shorter blazer is a bit more casual in this outfit. anyway nice chant keep posting

Comment

• jcotteri
                      • Jun 2008

Dear gerry your sat picture is beautiful.. very elegant and structured.. I like it a lot.. especially the way you hold the sleeves of the cardi together.. makes your outfit seem even more peaceful and relaxed than it already is.. not that it is important but i just like it.. You're very beautiful..

Dear HLoom Hah exactly what i would expect.. fantastic! Boots sit well with that outfit imo.. <3

dear mass i care
                      WTB: This

Comment

• jcotteri
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                        I see you've got yourself some black clothes there, Kodiak.
                        WTB: This

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                          Albert, Snafu, I agree too !
                          I spent the afternoon in DIY and couldn't find the time to pull on another tee before going to the movie theater. Next time I'll add some true spring colour.
                          But I'm very happy to see that sincere criticism keeps going on here.

Jeans are LTB (turkish brand and cheapest jeans in the world : 50 euros) and blazer is Nicolo Ceschi Berrini.
                          Hehe, who cares if they're cheap. All good things don't have to be pricey right? :)

I agree with what Arto mentioned, a more simplified graphic tee would be great like the Ann moon tee. Text on shirts tends to "cheapen" a look because it's distracting. This certainly applies to the Ann DaDa shirts as well

I echo the sentiments of everyone else here though that it's really nice to see you post every time!
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

nooo, snaf you had a good start with punctuation, dont stop now

haven't posted in a while, today:

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• tangerine
                              • Dec 2006

mike lowrey, is that first jacket the cape jacket? Looks great!

snafu, please dont worry about the punctuation i like the poetry and in keeping with your aesthetic hehe
                              the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• snafu
                                • Apr 2008

lol you can never please everyone!
                                Mike are those the shoes i think they are looking great, i cant see the needle anywhere i need to get myself the boots very very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎