X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • christianef
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by almroth View Post
    bai, looking amazing as always! absolutely pulling off the skirt.

here's some exciting brand synergy for ya'll..
    Originally posted by 034936 View Post
    sick shirt. one of my all time favourite ann peices. probably dont need the vests on top..
    i don't mind the vest except it may too closely echo the runway look which was styled pretty much the exact same with the necklace and everything. but this still looks good. it would be nice to see an entire body shot from almroth once, though; outfits are a bit tricky too measure when you can never see the bottom half.

Comment

• Jon
      • Apr 2008

not bad, candidate. but reminds of this...
      Originally posted by merz
      perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• christianef
        • Feb 2009

ha, i was about to say so.

in general these waywt posts have become terribly LB.nu lately... since the inception of the whole hall of fame idea, mostly likely. fame fame fatal fame but still i'd rather be a 14 year old stupid whore from helsinki than righteous or holy any day.
        Last edited by christianef; 04-20-2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• tangerine
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by christianef View Post
          ha, i was about to say so.

in general these waywt posts have become terribly LB.nu lately... since the inception of the whole hall of fame idea, mostly likely. fame fame fatal fame but still i'd rather be a 14 year old stupid whore from helenski than righteous or holy any day.
          I want to sig this, but want to make sure you meant Helsinki, first.

Because helenski is intriguing, too, though less obvious what it means.
          the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• christianef
            • Feb 2009

ahah yes helsinki. exams have got me a all aloof.

Originally posted by tangerine View Post
            I want to sig this, but want to make sure you meant Helsinki, first.

Because helenski is intriguing, too, though less obvious what it means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
              The only problem is that we are in 21st Century, not in 1950s America (or Soviet Union for that matter). You are not only free to rebel all you want, our pop culture encourages you to rebel. This is the official ideology of the day, which makes your comment rather quaint, in my humble opinion.
              while this is true, I meet people everyday that think they have the right to tell me how to live my life. Isn't it fair, and simply healthy to tell them off in a creative non violent way, which doesn't even disturb anyone else as long as they're not getting in anyone elses business?

Comment

• rocknrollnigger
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                not bad, candidate. but reminds of this...
                Or, it could just remind you of this

Comment

• almroth
                  • Jul 2008

thanks ya'll,
                  I'll post full-body shots when I decide to post from now on.

Comment

• Sombre
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Mmmm, I do have lots of nice jackets ;-) This came out of my former (and too long) Wall St. career where outerwear was the biggest way I could differentiate myself. Yes, I am not the one to spend hours in front of a mirror contriving outfits (not that I am condemning others) - most of them are simple. That's why I try to buy "garments" instead of "looks".
                    Mmm outerwear. I think I place much more emphasis on this one piece than most people, but I definitely think it deserves it. A full three quarters of an outfit during the colder months is outerwear, and one piece receives so much use it just seems logical to spend every last dime on some nice boots and a coat, and never take it off .
                    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• ironman
                      • Apr 2008

done 5/6 exams..almost there

Dior Homme jacket / Julius longsleeve / Rick Owens pants / Dior Homme boots

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

I'm really not sure why you threw on the Dior jacket there, Ironman. It makes no sense. The half-dior half-Rickulius Oweins doesn't really work here.
                        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Oct 2008

i like most of the individual pieces, but there'ssomething about the way you;ve placed them that makes the look slightly awkward. the bag you're wearing is making the left side of your jacket sit strangely, and the juxtaposition of the fluid, drapey julius shirt and the VERY bold, well defined and structured dior blazer doesnt really work for me.

Comment

• ironman
                            • Apr 2008

thanks for the feedback guys

i'm still trying to figure out what i can get away with wearing under the Dior jacket besides a solid white dress shirt and some turtlenecks

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

No offense but while there might be a way I don't know why you would bother. Unless the rest of the outfit says "I'm never going to have to bend over while wearing this" I don't see why you would want to throw the 'Chanel' jacket on top of it. While I'm no Dior cultist it seems sort of sacrilegious to do that to that piece.
                              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• howl
                                • Nov 2008

dude no offense but you seriously need a reality check. sheer silk pants and high heels in the suburbs?
                                ________
                                Big Women Live
                                Last edited by howl; 05-08-2011, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎