Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Babyshamble
    • Apr 2009

^^ In terms of how it looks, personally its terrible, let alone the pose.

And also, feel sorry for TRS, guy was brutally shot down with his WAYW post.

Comment

• TRSltd
      • Feb 2009

come on)
      i was celebrating birthday of my best friend for a week, this waywt made in sunday morning

Comment

• Chant
        Banned
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Babyshamble View Post
        And also, feel sorry for TRS, guy was brutally shot down with his WAYW post.
        You should say : he got what he deserves, since the guy killed our eyes with his WAYWT.

Comment

• pipcleo
          • Jan 2007

whats with all the recent esoteric small town style
          or lack thereof ?

Comment

• Babyshamble
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Chant View Post
            You should say : he got what he deserves, since the guy killed our eyes with his WAYWT.
            LOL

And the slaying continues...

Comment

• TRSltd
              • Feb 2009

ohhh
              trully, i think it's better to look like me, but not like him

Why people looking and dressing wierd, crazy umm idiotic (?) is smthg regular? And why total black look to you looks good? Fuck, it's very easy to wear ro high collar neck, n&m tank top, drkshdw jeans and ro sneaks. Not so cheap, but very easy, very.
              i can take a pics now, DD scarf (octopus but not what i've sold), black tee, black jeans. what would you say?

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

while I'm not a huge fan of the above, flaming his outfit or someone elses won't change how people felt about yours. this is only my opinion, but I just don't think it was working, the jacket and doma vest didn't go together, and the doma piece looks much better in another colour and material.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• snafu
                  • Apr 2008

thomas is looking great
                  it is far more individual and stylish to rock diems (or whatever the boots are) with a shirt like that rather than just another sz standard surpluss uniform rick tank/tee
                  fuck the pose shows a bit more individuality than the usual thing.

TRSltd id rather look like thomas no matter what day of the week

Comment

• TRSltd
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                    while I'm not a huge fan of the above, flaming his outfit or someone elses won't change how people felt about yours. this is only my opinion, but I just don't think it was working, the jacket and doma vest didn't go together, and the doma piece looks much better in another colour and material.
                    well i agree with you, i'm not trying to change opinion about my outfit
                    i'm just tired to see similar looks
                    maybe you're right, first i've tried to wear this vest with black julius jacket, but i don't like how it looks together and then i've tried this jacket, of course i haven't go for a walk in it, i just tried

Comment

• snafu
                      • Apr 2008

nod second picture i think does more justice to the fit of the suit
                      i like it

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by TRSltd View Post
                        Why people looking and dressing wierd, crazy umm idiotic (?) is smthg regular? And why total black look to you looks good? Fuck, it's very easy to wear ro high collar neck, n&m tank top, drkshdw jeans and ro sneaks. Not so cheap, but very easy, very.
                        i can take a pics now, DD scarf (octopus but not what i've sold), black tee, black jeans. what would you say?
                        This is not the problem. The problem is that neither the colours (black and light blue), nor the shapes nor the styles (formal hound's-tooth clothe jacket vs coloured asymetrical cardigan) are working together in your outfit. And I don't say anyhting about the belt...

Pnod : agree with Snaf, I prefer the second picture too. Outfit is a little bit severe for my taste. But I know it's the name of the game with MA+.
                        Last edited by Chant; 05-04-2009, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• snafu
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by 034936 View Post
                          i find it very hard to take this fit seriously. wtf are you doing? (in reference to pose).

WHY do you feel the need to take it seriously its only a internet forum?
                          i get the whole feel from thomas that he is happy doing his own thing, some times his looks just show boots others he is pulling a face, i find it interesting to see variations rather than just conforming to what has been done before.
                          there is too much of it on here; il cover up my face with a black line or cross because iv seen it done before by other members, but would i have done it if i had not seen it already?
                          at least when nod does it he is using a gimp mask or another from his mask fetish cupboards HA joking nod.
                          this same thing happened when heirloom posted before people moan cause its just not the norm,
                          this place shouldn't be a gang but i group of individuals
                          meh enough ranting for today

Comment

• SunshineSometime
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by thomas.buckler View Post

Comment

• Sion
                              • Mar 2009

I dont wanna join in on the flame train, but are you telling us you actually bought two octopus scarfes for $700 a piece? Or are you infact... *drumwhirl* ...WEARING AN ITEM YOU ALREADY SOLD?

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Please do it, and then we'll tell you what is our opinion. "Black tee, DD scarf, black jeans" are only words.
                                And not very exciting ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎