• ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

And when did you get those shuz?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
      The two pages of people arguing about lowery's fit was totally wackarnolds.

Aka, is that the ramie ccp suit? Looks good. Can't wait until ccpmakes thosepagoda shoulders into some pugh shit.
      it's the rado [cotton + poly mix] suit. same material as the invisiseam. i'm not sure if the shoulders are effective on a larger frame like mine because they tend to exaggerate the upper body. i feel like a football player. but the inside of that jacket is pure nirvana.

zboss: the cuz wasn't out. haven't seen him in a while.

p.s. those are not the shoes you think they are.
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• digital_d
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by winQ View Post
        mike lowrey

tim duncan

!
        Truth.
        I think we use to call Lowery's style, stealthbeast (that's a positive thing)

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

lowery = the big fundamental

word.

Comment

• digital_d
            • Nov 2006

lowery = the big fundamental

word.
            Who would be the big Aristotle around here then?

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

the real question is who would be the big dick around here?

Comment

• awlouie
                • Sep 2007

the real question is who would be the big dick around here?
                I think many of us would like to be the big dick...very large expectations though.

edit: ML has always been one of my favorites!
                "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                -Bruce Lee

Comment

• BrettChaotix
                  • Nov 2007

80's and humid in Bmore and I've gotta keep my tattoos covered....

drkshdw
                  nice collective
                  vans

Comment

• Wiggles
                    • Sep 2008

First waywt, sorry for the shitty picture, took it on the run:

undercover zipper beanie
                    rick blistered lamb (thanks AKA!)
                    my own handiwork tank
                    rick undershirt
                    naked & famous waxed jeans
                    rick hi's
                    messy dorm
                    Last edited by Wiggles; 05-09-2009, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• tomatous
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post

p.s. those are not the shoes you think they are.
                      They aren't? What are they then ?

Comment

• kbi
                        • Feb 2009

I'm somehow feeling the same... Plus what's the point in posting waywt-pics in fucked up murder-quality? Stay human and stop raping my eyes either you take ur time to do a picture where one can see the actual look or you don't but not this cellphone-cam/blurred crap is giving me eye cancer

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
                          I hate to say that this is getting extRemely mOnotonous, I know I should move my lazy ass and post more.
                          Rick ownz all. You know what's weird - since I finally found a pair of DRKSHDW jeans that fit me well, I've been wearing them to death, as well as his tees and the combo jacket that I have. In Fuuma's strikingly precise words, Rick goes with other Rick. I also find that it goes well with CDiem because of earthy colors, and also with Ann's tees (cause Rick is a lot about tees).

The said part is, lots of Rick-to-toe fits look sloppy and ill-put together. I think he is only deceptively simple to wear.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by thomas.buckler View Post
                            shoulders look a little too narrow for you on the blazer. considering the (perceived) width of your shoulders sans blazer. Grayscale, hmm... subjective me says its too safe. love the texture of your shirt, feel like i've seen the silhouette of your fit at least 3 or 4 thousand times.
                            for someone who looks like he just crawled out of a dumpster you really have been on a tear. i wonder if people care.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                              untouchable it's a shame how awful trent looks now. hire me as a stylist, please.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                                For me lowrey always delivers never really a bad outfit but imo often lacking that something, maybe it is the photographs and where they are taken. My real thing with mike is that he wears clothes exactly how they are ment to be worn he never really plays about with proportions or accessories its always quite simple clean i just wish he had added something more. But like pip and others have said that doesnt mean it is bad from the start. I would rarely put mike in HOF because of this but sometimes he blows me away 2 really come to mind his pic with julius sarti scarf and the privee boots really spoke to me more than other fits because he wore the scarf in such a way, he had the boots tucked in. And the simple basic attachment sneaks rick leather in the car park it just looked to me the perfect just thrown on casual outfit it looked comfortable and yet really interesting. Another one one with that blazer made me start looking trying to find one that would fit me.
                                I dont think mike will ever dress with paint on his face or whatever that doesn't mean its worse or better he is just not the character buckler is. I mean i cant imagine mike in a sarouel pant or whatever.
                                Sometimes i think mikes outfits are a bit bland his last one without the carpe jacket it wouldn't have got the response it did, i wish he added a bit more tone or colour.

Mike im not having a go i have saved many a photo of yours, you post regularly and really keep a high standard, i mean when has anyone been like woah mike failure there what went wrong you know what i mean, but i feel you play it too safe he he
                                For me it's completely the opposite. It's the effortless cool and simplicity that works for Lowrey, which I would take any day over ridiculously contrived outfits some others display. Having met him, I also think that the way he dresses reflects his laid-back personality very well.

EDIT: Woops, Zam and Avantster said it all already :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎