Clear All
  • Spencer
    • Feb 2007

HIGH SZ! LET US KEEP IT REALZ OK!?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

^ thank you.

it was only a year or so ago that we had a recurring backlash against overrepresentation of the "artisan" brands like ccp and the various carpe offshoots.
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• asho
        • Nov 2007

^
        ^

I had a moment that I forgot to share 2 weeks ago... I saw someone wearing that jacket and some brown reverse calf carpes- only to be ruined al la mr pitt with some washed out distressed jeans an a printed t-shirt. first time spotting ccp leather on the street and it was a massive disappointment.

Had you been the one to walk into the shop i would have though differently... though i may have felt you pants could be a little looser in the thigh area.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
          oh, and will? please try not to post images of isuck, unless yer into fucking with my gag reflex.

for future reference
          2nd. merz, you aren't going anywhere.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Spencer
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by asho View Post
            Had you been the one to walk into the shop i would have though differently... though i may have felt you pants could be a little looser in the thigh area.

I'm fat.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Spencer, that's a cool fit. I usually don't like white shoes, but they seem to balance out nicely in that picture.

As far as this thread - I'm with merz and I know that his judgment is based on meritocracy. And that is the most important thing. The rest, getting pissy, backlashes against backlashes and so on, is filler and trash. And that's all there is to it. And kunk, I tell you this, you keep talking about "certain members," but you don't realize how much slack you get here.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• asho
                • Nov 2007

i think they would fit me the same way- too much skating in my teens has left me with over-endowed thighs.

Comment

• Spencer
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Spencer, that's a cool fit. I usually don't like white shoes, but they seem to balance out nicely in that picture.

Whoa! A positive! Look at that guys, it is possible! I admit, not the best pic, but that was the last of like 10 tries, and I was buzzing, so it got posted. And I generally agree on the white shoes part. However, I loooove these bad boys and have been wearing them with virtually everything I own. Even Under Armour shorts. Ok, maybe not those. At least in public.

Originally posted by asho View Post
                  i think they would fit me the same way- too much skating in my teens has left me with over-endowed thighs.

I'm currently about 10 pounds overweight, and the thighs are the first to go. If I was planning on keeping those extra pounds, I'd buy new crap, but I'm not, so I'll squeeze my thunder thighs into everything I own until then.

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

slack for what, and from whom, and why pray tell?

I don't know why anyone would hold back, nor would I expect anyone to.

Out with it.

As far as this thread - I'm with merz and I know that his judgment is based on meritocracy. And that is the most important thing. The rest, getting pissy, backlashes against backlashes and so on, is filler and trash. And that's all there is to it. And kunk, I tell you this, you keep talking about "certain members," but you don't realize how much slack you get here.

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

...further more, I'm kind of offended at the idea of giving me slack as though there exists a hierarchy of importance here and they've deigned to give me a reprieve or whatever.

can you please explain, seriously?

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

i fixed this, and though i happen to really like merz, this is my biggest issue with this forum in general. it becomes like going to the gym and seeing the same 10 people all the time. not the most welcoming forum IMO, and maybe you like it that way.

unfortunately, it's generally the most interesting so I keep coming back...

As far as this thread - I'm with merz and I know that his judgment is based on sz aristocracy. And that is the most important thing. The rest, getting pissy, backlashes against backlashes and so on, is filler and trash. And that's all there is to it. And kunk, I tell you this, you keep talking about "certain members," but you don't realize how much slack you get here.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Seriously, your fits are kinda whack, that's all I am saying. But you get a fair amount of praise because you've been around. So next time you start talking about cronyism here, think twice.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

Thanks fashion master. Amazing. so any praise i've gotten is wrong because you think my stuff is whack?

I've gotten plenty of criticism so I don't think I've been cut slack. I just don't think you can handle the slightest bit of criticism. Only child?

Comment

• CHRIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006

just saw this on sufu. faust, is that you on the right?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                                Thanks fashion master. Amazing. so any praise i've gotten is wrong because you think my stuff is whack?

I've gotten plenty of criticism so I don't think I've been cut slack. I just don't think you can handle the slightest bit of criticism. Only child?
                                What criticism? And you are welcome. People have taken it easy on you since you seem to be trying so hard at posting away, but there isn't much to show. And for someone who keeps talking about how he doesn't give a shit, one must wonder why you post so many fits - including gym outfits?

Yes, Chris, that's me.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎