Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Lovely clean and simple look R! Gotta echo the rock n rolla above in regards to the shoes... are they brown?

Footwear aside, that's the kind of outfit that will take you through just about every event in the day... aside from the gym a la Rick hahahaha

keep it up man, you're one of the guys that keeps this thread going!

Bc3, I like the beater and suit combo. Makes me wish i had more CCP suits. Request WAYWT photo of you with that suit in front of l337 Alienware computer
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

yeh i try to post as much as possible but i kinda fall in and out of lazy streaks, but im not up to the standards of many other members here just wish everyone would post more.
      sorry for the mirror pick but i feel some of my others kinda balance it out.
      yeh they are brown but the jeans are a raw black more of a charcoal and the coat is similar the only thing that really is a pure pure black is the scarf and the sweater, so i actually think the brown works as a nice contrast, i hadn't worn them for such a long time i thought i just wear something a bit smarter.

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

Fuck, i need a Carol coat...
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

what season is that carol coat from?
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• rocknrollnigger
            • Jan 2009

If that outfit was rocked with like a pair of ccp black derbys, or even maybe some dark grey rubber band boots. Though the shoes cost 1000+ and everyone is getting them these days

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

very clean outfit snaf, but dude, how can you say I play it safe when you wear a coat, jeans and boots?
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• snafu
                • Apr 2008

edit : mike you caught me red handed, i hold them up
                yeh i had to play it safe the place i was going was kinda posh i don't know how i could play down rick's, donkey rear zips or riding boots hahahaha

its from fw06/7 this is one of those pieces that will last a lifetime well until i get too big for it, but really it is probably the best piece own, or in line with 2 others i can think of. that no matter what i don't think i could ever part with.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

I wish I could wear carol's coats, but they are so tight in the shoulders and if I size up, its too roomy in the body
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

tight in the shoulders wow his shoulders are cut strong but i get you, his pieces are very very tailored high armholes. but really his cutting in the back panels is unreal they fit the body so beautifully, really i felt like a tailoring virgin when i tried his stuff on the first time.
                    Carol certainly popped my cherry.

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

which colour is that coat snaf?
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• snafu
                        • Apr 2008

black i think but due to ramie it is not a pure black, one of ramie's characteristics is that it has a natural sheen. so i think this has something to do with it.

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

I quite like the brown shoes. I've been doing the same lately, wearing dark brown with charcoal jeans. It's not quite as sleek as black but adds a depth to the color pallette. The fit and textures make this look Snaf, well played.

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                            yeh i try to post as much as possible but i kinda fall in and out of lazy streaks, but im not up to the standards of many other members here just wish everyone would post more.
                            sorry for the mirror pick but i feel some of my others kinda balance it out.
                            yeh they are brown but the jeans are a raw black more of a charcoal and the coat is similar the only thing that really is a pure pure black is the scarf and the sweater, so i actually think the brown works as a nice contrast, i hadn't worn them for such a long time i thought i just wear something a bit smarter.
                            music

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                              something's seriously strange with the shoulder line here/upper torso here, its not even necessarily negative. actually i'm kind of digging it, but can't put a finer point on what it is..

also, your baleful teddybear eyes are going to fucking give me nightmares
                              Deltoids + pectorals. They distort the fabric. I like it a lot personally as it's like the Hulk trying to fit a jacket.
                              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• ahlefeldt
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                                Here's a few from being drunk at the bar.

I have no idea what I'm doing in the second
                                I can tell you what you are doing, you are doing the magnum pose

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎