Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
      Deltoids + pectorals. They distort the fabric. I like it a lot personally as it's like the Hulk trying to fit a jacket.
      Yeah, I think it's slim sleeves + slim fit combined with big muscles.
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• BeauIXI
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by justine View Post
        Funny.
        I like the top of your look, and I would love to see the outfit paired with some tough black CCP Oxford for example...(also, not a super fan of the belt).
        Originally posted by rocknrollnigger View Post
        If that outfit was rocked with like a pair of ccp black derbys, or even maybe some dark grey rubber band boots. Though the shoes cost 1000+ and everyone is getting them these days
        Can we just all assume that every outfit posted is going to look better with a pair of CCP derbies or boots? It seems like every single fit gets this suggestion at least once. Nothing personal, Justine and rnrn.
        Originally posted by philip nod
        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• justine
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
          Can we just all assume that every outfit posted is going to look better with a pair of CCP derbies or boots? It seems like every single fit gets this suggestion at least once. Nothing personal, Justine and rnrn.
          I think your comment would look better had you worn some ccp derbies while writing it.

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

i am kinda screwed right now as far as suiting.
            the pants from this suit are now 4 sizes too big, and i have a wedding and christening to attend soon. not sure what to do, after dieting down i now have a 13 inch drop, need a new suit and i'm sol me thinks.

Originally posted by merz
            kunk is gonna show that motherfucking suit who the boss is.

Comment

• BeauIXI
              • Nov 2008

I think your comment would look better had you worn some ccp derbies while writing it.
              $1000.00+ for an exquisite dressing for everything from outfits, to comments, to salads.

Snaf: My favorite part about your fit is the scarf you acquired from the opportunist's sale.

EDIT: Kunk, what makes it especially noticeable is the fact that your arms are just a bit too long for the jacket (er, I mean, it's too short for your arms, sorry). Is it possible to let them out at all? That would be a quick quasi-fix.
              Last edited by BeauIXI; 05-13-2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

yes...i think a problem with some of kunk's looks is that the cut of the pieces is naturally too slim for his build. Some jackets look like they don't have any millimeters of room to breathe.
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

yeah, i have monkey arms-37" sleeve length

Comment

• Babyshamble
                    • Apr 2009

LOL :)

Snafu, I always hear how CCP is much larger than it's actual size which is why I have not purchased anything yet (is this just the shoes?). Although, I know you wear alot of 44/46 clothes, so I'd like to know what size your CCP coat is, and have you had it tailored a lot to get the fit right?

Comment

• BeauIXI
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                      yeah, i have monkey arms-37" sleeve length
                      Yeow, Chimp in a blazer. Maybe consider some Raf 09 stuff?

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

I cannot second this. At least partially. In my experience only boots and Ts fit larger than their given size.
                        Jackets and coats (which are mostly cut like the jackets) fit true to size, even quite tight due to the high armholes.
                        Leather jackets differ throughout the seasons though. last seasons overlock seemed quite big...would have to size down on it...

Originally posted by Babyshamble View Post
                        LOL :)

Snafu, I always hear how CCP is much larger than it's actual size which is why I have not purchased anything yet (is this just the shoes?). Although, I know you wear alot of 44/46 clothes, so I'd like to know what size your CCP coat is, and have you had it tailored a lot to get the fit right?
                        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Babyshamble
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                          I cannot second this. At least partially. In my experience only boots and Ts fit larger than their given size.
                          Jackets and coats (which are mostly cut like the jackets) fit true to size, even quite tight due to the high armholes.
                          Leather jackets differ throughout the seasons though. last seasons overlock seemed quite big...would have to size down on it...
                          Thanks for that.

TTS or even tight for me is great to hear :) Hopefully others can second this and then I can start looking at getting a piece :)

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

I'd say one size small for coats/blazers/suit/trousers/shirts. I'm a true 48 and all my CCP pieces are 50.

Comment

• Classique
                              • Apr 2008

Mugatu: "Derelicte - A fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique."

Hansel: "I guess you can dere-lick my balls cap-E-tan."

Derek Zoolander: "I can Dere-lick my own balls, thank you very much."

Derek Zoolander: "You think that you're too cool for school, but I have a newsflash for you................................. you aren't."

Hansel: "Who you tryingto get crazy with ese? Don't youknow I'm Loco?"

Derek Zoolander: "Hey, I got a wacky idea; What say we settle this on the runway."

Hahaha... :)

The familiarity SZ!

That parody is, 'WAYWT!'

Originally posted by ahlefeldt View Post
                              I can tell you what you are doing, you are doing the magnum pose
                              Last edited by Classique; 05-14-2009, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Kunk, you should drop Zamb a line in regards to the pants... the man has been known to work miracles!
                                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎