X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

^yeah, already warned him i have a pile of stuff coming his way.

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Not a regular WAYWT, but more a kind of style laboratory.
      Tried a drop crotch trousers untucked + light DD boots association, and added some old RO stuff. Finished with DD jacket topping.
      Dunno is the recipe is legit nevertheless.

Hope Heirloom is in the area to stand up for me...
      Last edited by Chant; 05-14-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

good stuff Chant

i like the alternate between your more statuesque pics along with the rock star poses.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
          • Mar 2009

Liking the first look,very relaxed and has a nonchalant elegance that you pull of so well.
          But i think the DD blazer with the uber droppies is the winner!
          Also like the RO top peeking out to break up all the stark black...once again tres coolio!
          merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Magician
            • Jul 2008

I do think Chant has the swagger to carry pretty much anything, but the jacket and pants may be too individually bold to play nicely together.

I think both pieces can work, but the jacket needs simpler trousers, or alternately the pants need just a simple long sleeve tee.
            Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chant View Post
              I'd say one size small for coats/blazers/suit/trousers/shirts. I'm a true 48 and all my CCP pieces are 50.
              It depends what kind of fit you want, I have a size 44 blazer and it is quite tight so I guess I could wear a 46 for a more relaxed but still fitted cut.
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Magician View Post
                I do think Chant has the swagger to carry pretty much anything, .
                good observation

a fine example of the idea of the man always appearing to you first before the clothes.
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                  It depends what kind of fit you want, I have a size 44 blazer and it is quite tight so I guess I could wear a 46 for a more relaxed but still fitted cut.
                  Yes, you're right, but imo CCP has to be very well fitted - means as tight as possible..

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

exactly! I could also work a 48 for a relaxed fit...but the 46 is perfectly tight...

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

everything fits me at 46 except dress shirts where i go for a 48. although the difference between a 46 and a 48 is tough to ascertain to the untrained eye. maybe you should go to A chant, they will find new ways to motivate you into a 48.
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                        yeah, i have monkey arms-37" sleeve length
                        Maybe this is the reason why you always remind me of Shaq, when he dunks and does that Arm lowering celebration thing,

I agree with Albert, you need to pay me a visit, I can make life beautiful for you..........
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                          Not a regular WAYWT, but more a kind of style laboratory.
                          Tried a drop crotch trousers untucked + light DD boots association, and added some old RO stuff. Finished with DD jacket topping.
                          Dunno is the recipe is legit nevertheless.

Hope Heirloom is in the area to stand up for me...
                          Chant,
                          I find this to be a failed experiment, the drapey-ness of the top and the jacket does not go well with the billowing of the Drop Crotch pants,
                          the pants looked alot better when you wore it with the fitted blazer in the Paris group picture............
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

Second one, the jacket looks ace, but the rickflap doesn't. In my view a straight edge to offset and frame the jacket would have been better.
                            First one is just too feminine. I'm afraid that I don't see the man before the outfit in that one.

Comment

• kbi
                              • Feb 2009

Imo the tight fit of the jacket is disturbing. Seems somehow unbalanced regarding all that volume of the pants

Comment

• dndy1840
                                • Sep 2008

What zamb and Johnny said : improvements needed ! One color at the bottom + one color at the top =

Would have been much nicer in all black if you really want to associate Adeline's sarouel and DD jacket : I see a drapey cardi longer than the jacket that would nicely flow on the folds of the Kenshi bottom

EDIT : the most disturbing being that drkshdw tongue sliping from underneath the DD jacket and dribbling on that magnificent sarouel ...
                                Last edited by dndy1840; 05-14-2009, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎