X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

was going to say the same. looks very good and a good photo as well.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• tomatous
      Banned
      • Jan 2009

My thoughts exactly Chant :)

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

Looks amazing V, can't wait to see your garments in person.

Mona that's a really well balanced outfit in color and texture. Great light in the photo too, give the white an ethereal touch.
        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Babyshamble
          • Apr 2009

Simply delightful Mona :)

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

I really like the way the cardigan fits on you Chant, but I still to this day do not understand the dropped crotch concept. It's clearly one of those items that polarizes on here.

Always enjoy your posts though because you put thought into them resulting in a nice shot no matter what :)
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kyle zeitgeist
                • May 2009

top half looks amazing.

Comment

• eat me
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                  Somehow these trousers absolutely don't work in this ensemble. And once again, pardon me , but the eyewear are just killing the whole persona. Like a metalhead found someone's expensive closet and popped a couple of things on. You really, really look better without them. Although, seems like I'm the only one noticing this, so I might just talk rubbish haha.

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by MonaDahl
                    Summer experiments

you guys have strange nomination habits. how can the one two punch of ndf's handmade juggernaut and mona's blown by the summer wind go unnominated. I'm gonna have to rewrite the rulebook
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• snafu
                      • Apr 2008

merz maybe your cat would make a better gaurd than any dog :) !!!

chant i really like this one from you that wall is a beautiful backdrop.
                      eat me i think everything is relative and here those pants completely work. as for the glasses i just thats chant :)

very very nice from you chant

Comment

• Mewtu
                        • Dec 2008

I agree, I think the pants work and the whole thing looks wonderful. I think I like the second shot with the cardi open better though.
                        Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• DamageX
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mewtu View Post
                          I agree, I think the pants work and the whole thing looks wonderful. I think I like the second shot with the cardi open better though.
                          The second shot definitely looks much better. Great styling as usual Chant and the eyewear is not a problem in my opinion.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by merz
                            do you really want me to answer that question, or was it rethorical? i mean, i've sent the guard dogs back to the doghouse.
                            i'm not quite sure why you would need the guard dogs here, or those gatekeeper things from ghostbusters, joey visual please, but i do find it strange if six or so people are raving about an outfit like its 1991 in SF with a dr. suess hat on, that perhaps these looks are worth a second look in the next platform. i'm not saying they should get in, but i think they are worthy of testing the process...
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Jonn
                              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by DamageX View Post
                              The second shot definitely looks much better. Great styling as usual Chant and the eyewear is not a problem in my opinion.
                              i have to disagree. i think the the wrap cardigan is great closed but it seems too short and tight worn open. and the texture is too "fine". i think something a little coarse, long and relaxed would do better.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                                • Mar 2009

mona....lovely jubbly my dear!

and monsieur chant...great as per usual.
                                But the look is very similar 2 your experiment with your uber drop crotch trousers,which got mixed feedback.
                                Maybe its the fabric on these drops that people like better with the cardi.
                                Either way i liked with both.
                                merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎