Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eat me
    • May 2009

He looks like a granny in that skirt, I'm sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by mesh View Post
      He seems to desperately want to be a part of this community.
      oh please. he just posted pictures. True community whores post in the discussions...

I think it rocks. I wouldn't wear it, but I like it. I want to get to know him.

Comment

• Originally posted by morsto View Post
        I see myself as a pretty open minded person, but that half pirate half bagpipe player outfit would put my ability to not giggle up for a serious test if I saw it on the street. Wackarnolds to the millionth power, in my opinion.
        This is the exact same thing as when people reviewed Björk at the Oscars, when she wore that swan dress. People seriously seemed to think that she tried to look tasteful and beautiful and sexy like gwyneth paltrow or something, when she clearly was just having fun with it. she dropped an egg on the red carpet FFS.

This is just the same thing. He's wearing an eyepatch and a skirt... It's hilarious, and awesome, and not even just a costume, but actual garments.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

if the outfit wasn't next level, comparing Sucky to Björk certainly is.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

I think someone is taking a piss or he got his buddy to post the pix - both equally plausible. The IP is from Chicago. Anyway, can we stop discussing this garbage. What a waste of bandwidth.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
              if the outfit wasn't next level, comparing Sucky to Björk certainly is.
              amazing
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

sometimes SZ math just doesn't quite add up.
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• coup de grace
                  x
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                  sometimes SZ math just doesn't quite add up.

embrace what you hate.

Comment

• sam_tem
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by chick crack

it's waaaaaaaay too early for momus impersonations

Comment

• deluks917
                      • Mar 2009

I find it ridiculous that Stylezeitgeist is ragging on someone for dressing to "grab attention." Do you guys realize what the stuff you wear looks like to a normal person? Retarded ninjas the lot of you.

Comment

• coup de grace
                        x
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by deluks917 View Post
                        I find it ridiculous that Stylezeitgeist is ragging on someone for dressing to "grab attention." Do you guys realize what the stuff you wear looks like to a normal person? Retarded ninjas the lot of you.
                        maybe you should spend your 70$/wk on blowjobs instead of clothes, youd be more relaxed

Comment

• Sombre
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by deluks917 View Post
                          Why don't you read what you just wrote and find the difference between the outfit under scrutiny and those the members here wear on a regular basis. The latter category is not worn specifically for attention. Had you read a bit more: Strangers' reactions to your clothes, you would have realized this.
                          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Who are these "normal persons" you talk about?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deluks917
                              • Mar 2009

^I'm 18 and amazingly enough not bad looking. I don't need help getting blowjobs.

Also I did read that thread. I'm not saying that Stylezeitgeist members look bad, I think the opposite. I just don't see what the difference between the outfits is. One guys wearing a shredded t-shirt the other is wearing a skirt. I don't see why one is trying to grab anymore attention then the other - or if there is a difference it would be a matter of degree. Obviously this site doesn't like iSuck but whatever I thought the outfit looked good. I figured people here wouldn't be so quick to call others attention whores for dressing how they want.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

well, if a man in a skirt and an eyepatch and another in a tank with a shredded hem are equal in your eyes, then you must be blind.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎