X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

Fit is fine but ill tell you, there is no fault to be found in your crib. Place is awesome.Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
      sorry for the flashdance fit but i am trying to take body absurdism to the level that some that shall remain nameless have taken fashion absurdism. on my way to play lazer tag with the kids.

Dude, be careful.
      here is next level "Body Absurdism"

and there is a more graphic version of this picture, that i saw, that made me upset with and want to malice my eyes!!!!!!!!
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

Unfortunately I have seen the literally and figuratively uncut photo to which you refer. Thierry still makes the stripper perfume of choice, so I've heard...Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

uhh.. please no Mugler comparisons/references
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• justine
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
            uhh.. please no Mugler comparisons/references
            Mugler's dick is legendary in gay nyc.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Teger View Post
              He makes a great wingman, and isn't that what fashion is about in the end? Scoring hot chicks?
              No. Get the fuck out of here.

And dontbecruel - I don't know where that came from. I thought you knew me better. My main problem is that we are stooping down to the level of superfuture. some troll post a stupid outfit and knew it would be an easy bash, and we took the bait, and that's pathetic.

Next person who will post an iSuck outfit here will be banned. Mark my words.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MonaDahl
                not familiar with old drama or posters but I think the main problem with the skirt suit outfit is that the cut of the skirt is horrible. Skirt suit on a guy is different (not the most mind blowing thing out there, though) but it can look good or bad. The cut of that skirt is like the worst kind of skirt the 14 yr old hasidic girls in Brooklyn wear. Though I know he's not well-liked around here, I think Marc Jacobs wears skirts well.

Also a shredded tank is nowhere near a guy in a skirt in terms of being out of the ordinary. Seriously? You can buy shredded shirts at Forever 21.
                He does. I've seen him from 5ft away in one and he looked good.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  I don't think Albert was saying that just because someone wears very outlandish clothes they would necessarily be empty vessels; just that they are, in his experience, more likely to be than not. I have a degree of sympathy with this view.
                  Yes, and while I can disagree with Heirloom, I still respect him, because he is genuinely looking for something (or maybe has found it already), and iSuck is just a fashionista. There is the difference. From TB to Jil to Rick to MA+, these wholesale image buyins are either (hopefully) comically shallow or tragically shallow. I said it before, and I'll say it again - I have no sympathy for a narcissistic silverspooner. Case Closed. PM Sent. Game Over.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                    That's an interesting conversation, and i'd like to participate a bit, insofar as my odd english allows me to do so.

Style had never been a strong center of interest in my life until those last months. I don't say I was absolutely indifferent to that matter, only that I didn't have a clue of the richness and intelligence it could convey. I was naïvely thinking that style and fashion were about either looking good or eccentric, which was, in both cases, not appealing to me.

And if I ended pushing this door, it's still not because of any of those two reasons : it is because, regardless of the way people receive it or care about it, it offers me an opportunity to give new shapes to my obsessions, using an entirely new medium. I use clothes as a reactive - to observe the way they may alter my perception of my own self, along with the perception of my physical environment.

If other people could not pay any attention to my outfits, I'd certainly be more than happy ; but since they do, and since I don't want them to interfere too much, I have to somewhat restrain myself. On the other hand, I feel that looking definitely outlandish may lead me to lose sight of my purpose : I'm looking for alterations, not for some kind of dressing-up. My outfits are not meant to create a gap between me and my surroundings - rather some kind of discrete, intricate and momentary connections.

To have people around not noticing what I am doing - and more than that, not interpreting it the wrong way, as a request for attention or anything of that kind - is one of my most secret pleasures. Even if it's a rare one.
                    Chant does that to you, doesn't he?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                      sorry for the flashdance fit but i am trying to take body absurdism to the level that some that shall remain nameless have taken fashion absurdism. on my way to play lazer tag with the kids.

Did you actually use a gun, or were you just crushing skulls with your bare/bear hands?
                      Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

i only had one kill. gun was defective.

beardown, is your table white or marble topped?

Comment

• Vanna
                          • May 2008

^What is the document case? It looks almost exactly like what I'm looking for. Any close ups?
                          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

jesus mona, where is that? i NEED all that storage space in my life.

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

^you look lovely as usual. all those cabinets are making me cry. :(

Comment

• beardown
                                rekoner
                                • Feb 2009

Mona,
                                Very nice...especially for errands.
                                Kunk,
                                That table is a plain white laminate top. I think the marble top versions are really heavy to ship (and I couldn't buy it around here) but it's sturdy as a tank.
                                Originally posted by mizzar
                                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎