X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vanna
    • May 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
    They sell stuff on the YSL website? Damn. $650 is a good price.
    They sure do. I think it's US only though, not sure. But yeah, during sales season, the website usually has almost every size available in ready to wear. Bags and other accessories are usually gone though.
    Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Sombre
      • Jan 2009

Immediate and firm action.
      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

have to do joey's work too

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
          • May 2008

Originally posted by MonaDahl
          walking around, went to the drawing center, and as you can see, went to some stores. there's a more detailed picture if you click, though.

After the pic of your kitchen I thought this was your walk in wardrobe.
          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• eat me
            • May 2009

Originally posted by merz
            we wear clothes for very different reasons. i guess to elaborate upon that, we make clothes for different reasons too. what you said about wearing a tee and kicks to me because of your love for making things seems absurd because the reason i got into making clothes was to dress myself. and not for someone else's attention or care, just my own. might be why i like beautiful things at home or elsewhere. the way you explained your take on it, it would seem as though the outfits posted here are a form of effort-requiring dressing up to keep up appearances to you, where to others it just might be getting dressed in the morning.
            merz, there's no way you could do what I'm doing atm dressed in boots and Julius, or even a RO tee, let alone your outfit that hangs in HOF here. It's just not physically possible. The things I enjoy to make and to wear unfortunately aren't always the most comfortable to be in while crawling on top of four cojoined tables trying to cut 4-meter pattern pieces in 30C temperature. That doesn't take away the love of wearing them or make me a poser.

So please, don't hurry to pass your judgement so quickly, think about it for a minute.

Comment

• eat me
              • May 2009

walking around, went to the drawing center, and as you can see, went to some stores. there's a more detailed picture if you click, though.
              Hmm, dunno, looks a bit awkward. Might be just the pose. Or the footwear. Nice interior though.

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Looks very nice, Mona, and I'd say it's beyond nice or awkward, it's you, and it's enough. I'd like to see it in the HOF (wonderfull matching with the location, colours, shapes and proportions : longs legs/huge columns; skin/rosa dress in the back/colour of the floor, etc).
                Summer is definitely a good season !

Why are you now hiding your face, you didn't do it before...

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

went to the drawing center
                  unica zurn

nice photo as always
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Classique
                    • Apr 2008

Fuuma - Simple / Intricate treatments of cotton and wool fabrics; Specifically within the design context of your Poell & Saint-Laurent, ensemble. Express a too casual, splendour; For the scabrous, Vass footwear.

As an aide, for the dominance of the blue jacket [Saint-Laurent, impromptu aesthetic.] I suggest black sneakers; Model - Common Projects or Dior Homme. Organic trousers: Un-tucked and Un-touched.

Any way, love ALL the individual pieces, Fuuma.

Mike Lowry - I read through the archives; Your wardrobe is consistently brilliant. As a stylist, arguably the best of SZ. So good, the moderator and committee shall bypass any submission to the Hall Of Fame; And redirect every new post in this thread, by you, there... Automatically.

Thread Idea - Fashion Icon. 1st member - Mike Lowry. ;)

Mona - The last set of photographs is a fine showcase of what SZ, should be all about. *Heart*

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

and yes I did, chant, just with cropping! The triangles are new, I thought it would be a shame to crop this photo.
                      It's shame too to triangle yourself. Attentat contre nature.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by eat me View Post
                        merz, there's no way you could do what I'm doing atm dressed in boots and Julius, or even a RO tee, let alone your outfit that hangs in HOF here. It's just not physically possible. The things I enjoy to make and to wear unfortunately aren't always the most comfortable to be in while crawling on top of four cojoined tables trying to cut 4-meter pattern pieces in 30C temperature. That doesn't take away the love of wearing them or make me a poser.

So please, don't hurry to pass your judgement so quickly, think about it for a minute.
                        To be fair,im doing the same as you Eat Me...cutting and sewing but in much higher temperatures. But i still do it in my milli boots,cropped pants and tank.Thats just me,i feel comfortable in working this way.I dont think merz would be making clothes in his cloak suit,even if he did, each to their own as they say.

Mona,outfit and backdrop are both fantastic and complement each other!
                        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

akanyc, I thought the show was really great. Did you go?
                          yeah i saw it yesterday afternoon. great show.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Style lab "Mouton de Panurge" WAYWT.

A

B

C

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                              • Mar 2009

Monsieur Chants style lab! Fantastic...
                              Favourite for me has to be...B!
                              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Classique
                                • Apr 2008

B.1 & B.2, Chant.

Conceal the trouser's drawstring? Tho, it might defeat the purpose of the original design.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎