• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by kira View Post
    My ode to cdiem.

Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• pipcleo
      • Jan 2007

very nice look kira
      slightly oversize a far more flattering look than too fitted
      but enough of that controversial subject

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

Kira: the first words that come to mind randomly upon seeing that pic are - jessica biel meets matrix meets geisha...

anyway, it's good.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by genzou2.0 View Post
          i dont mean this in an offensive way but could some one explain to me whats the allure in this look?
          see my post. that's actually the whole point.
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
            • Mar 2008

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I dont think that there is an allure specifically to the outfit either. It is something completely different than what I normally wear and i really love the dress and its details. So given what normally happens when i post, I that I would see how my peasant look was received in contrast to my more usual drapey layered tight looks. I call it my jesus gown

FTB- i love the idea of a matrix geisha biel
            Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Gunjah
              • May 2008

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
              rare glimpse of sunlight prompted a rare waywt..

Ann'd - jacket, shirt, shorts, shoes
              ahh man, the upper half and those trousers are great, but i really don't like the boots at all, maybe cause they're white, no friend of white boots at all though.

kira : very nice boots, but not sure of that dress, with a tight fitted leather i think it looks very good

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post

Wonderfull and elegant outline , and the beannie looks very very flatering on you (I like also the tension between the opposite lines of the descending beannie and the ascending eyebrows).
                This knit is awesome (if it were my size I would have bought it already - hmmm, maybe not : it suits you so well, nobody should buy it), and the kaki/blue/black combination is very nice. Scarf is awesome.

Originally posted by AX-OV View Post

Not the most seducing of your outfits for sure, but I like everything you show : always very original and impressive, and it seems to suit your strong personality - even though I don't konw it. I've never seen the RO high heels with a shorts, only with the tight jeans they seem to have been made for. With the wide shorts and the high heels, you look like a goth scotish ninja.
                I would maybe criticize the colour discordance : imo the white, blue and red of the tee do not match the dark lower part of the combination.

Faust : the jacket is awesome, I would like to see the outfit with the right point of view.

Misterpale : wish the picture would have been better, outfit looked very nice, but colours are impossible to see.

Comment

• misterpale
                  • Apr 2008

n(n)
                  luc
                  n(n)
                  attachment
                  ccp
                  ccp box overlock jeans
                  augusta

i might need a new cam,chant!

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Thanks, NDF. Chant, what do you mean by the right point of view?
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ahlefeldt View Post
                      Haha. The weather in Denmark hasn't really been great :D. Back from Berlin?
                      I see some blue skies peaking thru today. Yes I am back for the weekend, but off to Moscow on Monday for the week and Paris the next, busy busy.

Originally posted by new_dawn_fades
                      I do agree with you pnidz but I guess damir is entitled to his approach.
                      Much of early Ann stuff seemed like an extension of yohji and comme.
                      Im sure Damir will find his own space soon. I think his look is more fragile and organic in texture/construction than that of ann's.

That said I know exactly where you are coming from.
                      I think you hit the nail on the head, so much of Damirs pieces have that fragility; the organic fabrics, raw cut edges, and tensioned cotton strings - appearing like everything is being held together by a tiny thread. I do think those ideas do overlap with Ann's, but it's only a small part of her whole design.

thanks for all the nice words.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by misterpale View Post
                        i might need a new cam,chant!
                        that picture is much better, its probably the flash that kills it. nice outfit, the jeans look way nicer in that pic than the old one
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Thanks, NDF. Chant, what do you mean by the right point of view?
                          Camera's point of view shortened the silhouette, and dind't render the proper balance between upper and lower part, as you said yourself (long torso vs short legs).

Comment

• Who?
                            • Aug 2007

Julius over N4 over N4
                            Sak
                            WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• misterpale
                              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                              that picture is much better, its probably the flash that kills it. nice outfit, the jeans look way nicer in that pic than the old one
                              you mean the mistaken pic of the j or the last one with the coat?!

you´re might right with the flash!if use i it,i got always white spots on the pics!!!

Comment

• jcotteri
                                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                what in particular? if you mean the proportions, then it's the fact that I am taking a photo from above angle which gives an illusion that my legs are shorter than they actually are.
                                it is indeed the angle from which you took it. Was a passing comment, i do not think it looks bad just off..In the real i'm positive that it looks great other than the turtle neck, though that is just my personal biased opinion on turtlenecks... no real need for it..

great who! and also loved the change K! such an interesting dress.
                                WTB: This

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎