cheap boots that are from some shitty store in van

/broke student living of employment insurance
    stanley park?

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

not feeling it cas
      way too much going on here i feel like you go dressed in the dark
      pieces are great individually but not together those pants i regret not picking up before.
      the pants are a nono with the boots, and its like your inbetween seasons is it hot or is it cold outside
      Originally posted by Casius View Post

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

that's a bit harsh I'd say. only problem I see is the drop crotch pants. they just never work, too contrived, completely illogical in proportion. otherwise i think it's a striking look, and one that cas totally looks comfortable in and with.

the identikit rick leather, sneaks, tanks looks are rubbish in my view. no imagination, no flair, just box ticking.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
          • Mar 2009

the identikit rick leather, sneaks, tanks looks are rubbish in my view. no imagination, no flair, just box ticking.[/QUOTE]

agree.

I dont think the look is bad,it looks rather nice imo.The only thing im not too fond of, is those trs tucked in the boots.Im not a fan of trs tucked into non lace boots anyway.
          I think it shortens your legs even more.With the trs over the boots would work better.
          Otherwise nice fit.
          merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• snafu
            • Apr 2008

i would feel like a rick sales assistant

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
              • Mar 2009

did'nt you apply for a part time job at the london store just for the uniform snaf? :p
              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• snafu
                • Apr 2008

lol nah maybe i should though :P

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  that's a bit harsh I'd say. only problem I see is the drop crotch pants. they just never work, too contrived, completely illogical in proportion. otherwise i think it's a striking look, and one that cas totally looks comfortable in and with.
                  cosign, looks cool to me. I think the pants might look better in person.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

I like the silhouette too, even with the boots tucked (a drop crotch shortens the legs, so why not play the game to its true end ?).
                    But I'd really like to see you running with these slim drop crotch trousers...

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                      not feeling it cas
                      way too much going on here i feel like you go dressed in the dark
                      pieces are great individually but not together those pants i regret not picking up before.
                      the pants are a nono with the boots, and its like your inbetween seasons is it hot or is it cold outside
                      This is maybe the weirdest criticism coming from you snaf simons. It's been low-mid 60's here so I'd say a leather jacket, shirt, pants, and boots are pretty much weather appropriate (no layered tops and sandals mind you....).

ML- Yea, my photography skills are lacking.lol They are the MA+ drop crotches and have a great charcoal/black pebble fabric.
                      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                        • Mar 2009

very true,but it depends on how the game is played.

Comment

• snafu
                          • Apr 2008

cas what you mean coming from me? i just think there is too much going on, too many textures and levels, the reason the boots work with the saroule pants is becuase they are not a textured fabric; they are about the shape and cut. But the ma drop crotch have too much of a strong texture too matt to go with the shine off the ccp boots. The pants have a volume but everything is elongated. The outfit i think would have worked much better with a low profile shoe sandal but still not sure. Sorry cas but just don,t feel this one.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

did you take a dump in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• jordache jeans
                              • Aug 2008

I think Casius's complexion is too ginger for Rick Owens.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                the identikit rick leather, sneaks, tanks looks are rubbish in my view. no imagination, no flair, just box ticking.
                                if a little dick is enough to make you happy then more power to you
                                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎