X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Lowrey - indeed, I call it my rick before rick became rick jacket. It's from 04, I think.The leather is good enough to eat.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. This page just exploded while we are meditating on Ervell. Hobo, looking good - I actually like the fit of the jeans. Very WWII military. I like your hardcore looks - please take a picture with your bike. And I want that CDG coat!!!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hobo
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by munch View Post
      you are the best looking hobo I've ever seen, but not sure about the fit of the jeans, it looks pretty weird. some tight jeans would go very well with those boots (which by the way are the best boots ever)
      Yes, you do have a point. They do actually fit and they did look ok this morning when I pushed them right into my boots, but a day of sitting behind my desk interspersed with running up and down the stairs from my office made them ride up, and to be honest, at that point I really can't be arsed to start untying my boots. I probably should have just pulled them out! Fuck it, I still quite like them like that.
      "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
        @hobo sick overcoat...best cdgh+ever
        seriously. still looking for something like that, in the coat or a blazer form.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hobo
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by JoniF
          My thoughts exactly. I started smiling at the possibility of the sixth picture.
          Stay tuned...
          "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ no, thank you!!!

Thanks, wire_artist :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

Dang, finally the Ann coat Faust! Looks terrific, but i hope you wont freeze your ass off!
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Johnny
                • Sep 2006

hobo, could you be wearing any more expensive black/grey clothing?

love the cdg coat too....had a change to get the one with red tartan double faced lining, one of my (clothing) big regrets (that I didn't)

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

damn hobo that outfit is sick! i need that m.a+ leather shirt back in my life. and on the chrome hearts!

faust i like that napolean jacket. very nice.
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kompressorkev
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by hobo View Post
                    hobo, this is a hardcore look - loving it! i like the nonchalance of the overcoat, the m.a+ leather peeking through, and the jewelry which works quite well in my opinion.

Comment

• hobo
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

hobo, could you be wearing any more expensive black/grey clothing?

love the cdg coat too....had a change to get the one with red tartan double faced lining, one of my (clothing) big regrets (that I didn't)
                      I've always had a soft spot for Joey!

Comment

• hobo
                        • Jul 2009

I'm just his darker (monochrome) and not quite so funny side!

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kompressorkev View Post
                          hobo, this is a hardcore look - loving it! i like the nonchalance of the overcoat, the m.a+ leather peeking through, and the jewelry which works quite well in my opinion.
                          yeah, but how long did it take to put all of that on!!!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• move_ment
                            • Feb 2009

^

I am wondering how many 'spur of the moments' have been lost during the undressing stage

love your fit hobo

Comment

• asho
                              • Nov 2007

I would like to know more about that era of chrome hearts...

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post

my god that coat is beautiful. is that current season? i saw a similar one but with only 2 buttons that i thought bout gettin but wasnt sure how warm it would be in the chicago winters

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎