• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • interest1
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by grapefruitpop View Post

thats fucking stupid
    Well, considering we've yet to see any woman on SZ snap a 'fit whilst posing in front of a toilet, I'd say his stereotype stands.
    sain't

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Oh, those Undercover boots!!! Stellar, 3M.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

Wait. Apparently, toilets are par for the course if you hide them.

Just dawned on me that my first SZ post had me actually sitting on one for the sake of the photo. Of course the 'perfectionist' in me cropped that bit of potential blackmail right out of the frame.

And wildinthewoods – I totally caught your RO cardi / scarf distinction. Sparrow, I presume?
        sain't

Comment

• destroymebaby
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by grapefruitpop View Post
          thats fucking stupid
          Well, it's not intelligence but experience that speaks in my favor. Sorry if reality bothers you.
          The morning is not enough.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Yes, let's get into another gender debate on a forum full of men. The last few have gone well...
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• destroymebaby
              • Aug 2012

True. I remember the dating thread debacle. Let's carry on.

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Fantastic fit and photography Shuit. What Opera did you see?
                music

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by destroymebaby View Post
                  Let's carry on.
                  actually, fuck that.

you come across as ignorant, since you seem to imply that women have a more pedantic psyche than men, based on ur highly un-scientific and subjective experience as a man.

in the current patriarchal western society it is true that women are forced to work much harder than men in order to be noticed and to have a chance to succeed in their careers, but that has nothing to do with them "being perfectionists".

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
                    makeshift Halloween costume by the missus (she thinks the jut neck and old school frames are very vampire-esque for some reason)

vintage _7, 'qlo, Acne, IAxL0, Matsuda
                    wow dude you look awesome, very hard to see how this is a costume lol.
                    Originally posted by unwashed
                    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                    Originally posted by Ahimsa
                    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                      very hard to see how this is a costume lol
                      SZ reality distortion field in full effect.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                        SZ reality distortion field in full effect.
                        I Loled

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• destroymebaby
                          • Aug 2012

Nice to hear from you Shucks. I was waiting for a response like this from you, being a fellow Swede and all (which of course means being fucked up by post modernism and extreme liberalism and therefore acting, in a very uniform way, as a cultural relativist and hardcore denier of the cultural and, if I may say, genetic difference between men and women. This said by someone who's been an outspoken feminist for the last twenty plus years, but who can't stand strained reflexes whenever the topic of gender comes up).

No. The patriarchy doesn't accept sloppy behavior from women, not in the extent it accepts sloppiness from men. I for one regret that. It means that women adapt to these rules, like a force of nature. Women are indeed forced to work harder and to prove themselves to be perfectionists. This was exactly my point.

Let's fucking carry on.

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                          actually, fuck that.

you come across as ignorant, since you seem to imply that women have a more pedantic psyche than men, based on ur highly un-scientific and subjective experience as a man.

in the current patriarchal western society it is true that women are forced to work much harder than men in order to be noticed and to have a chance to succeed in their careers, but that has nothing to do with them "being perfectionists".

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by destroymebaby View Post
                            Nice to hear from you Shucks. I was waiting for a response like this from you, being a fellow Swede and all (which of course means being fucked up by post modernism and extreme liberalism and therefore acting, in a very uniform way, as a cultural relativist and hardcore denier of the cultural and, if I may say, genetic difference between men and women. This said by someone who's been an outspoken feminist for the last twenty plus years, but who can't stand strained reflexes whenever the topic of gender comes up.

No. The patriarchy doesn't accept sloppy behavior from women, not in the extent it accepts sloppiness from men. I for one regret that. It means that women adapt to these rules, like a force of nature. Women are indeed forced to work harder and prove themselves to be perfectionists. This was exactly my point.

Let's fucking carry on.

so which is it, then?

i love it when a man proclaims himself to be a "feminist, but...."

Comment

• Vinyl Only
                              • Jun 2012

locking antlers

Gentlemen, please.
                              This is exactly like a room full of dudes where once a pretty lady enters the room everyone first tries to get her attention. When that fails two inevitably get into a fight to show who's boss.
                              Don't frighten the ladies away.
                              This isn't "Wild Kingdom", though it is often close.
                              Put your antlers away and be nice.

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

no it isn't. it's about it being a room with a couple of bro's that occasionally need some adjustment of their bro-ness.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎