X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Endo77
    • Oct 2022

Roofing Questions

Sadly, the time has come after a few decades to replace our roof. It's been about 30 years since Sheriff Goslin did it last.

My question is are there pros and cons in the Metal Roof Vs Asphalt ? I don't have any estimates yet, but I found a shingle, so the time has indeed come.

Your knowledge and recommendations will be most helpful.​
  • WadeMills
    • Jun 2023

Roofing questions can be a bit tricky, but I'm happy to help if I can. When it comes to getting Construction Quotes for your roof, it's a good idea to reach out to multiple contractors to compare prices and services. Be sure to ask about their experience, the materials they use, and any warranties they offer. It's also a good idea to get everything in writing to avoid any misunderstandings later on. If you're not sure where to start, asking friends or family for recommendations can be a great way to find a reliable contractor. Good luck with your roofing project!

Comment

• Ariel Herzog
      • May 2024

Just when you think you've mastered the game, Slope throws mind-bending twists your way. The tracks are designed to challenge your perception and test your reflexes. As you navigate through the game, you'll encounter unexpected turns, loops, and obstacles that will keep you on your toes.

Comment

• bijom78971
        • May 2024

For those seeking further culinary adventures, papa's pizzeria presents a smorgasbord of spin-offs and variations to explore. From grilling gourmet burgers to rolling sushi, there's a Papa's game to suit every palate:

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎