X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Endo77
    • Oct 2022

Any Sportsbetters Here?

I'm a so cal single guy in my late 50s who makes a few trips to Vegas every year(try to anyway). Do some light sports betting. Just interested in touching base with anyone else who shares the interest. Prefer downtown and off strip betting locations, but always open to new excursions.
  • WadeMills
    • Jun 2023

Well, count me in for some action! I've dabbled in a bit of sports betting myself, and let me tell ya, it's quite the rollercoaster ride. From the highs of a last-minute touchdown clinching your bet to the lows of a missed penalty kick crushing your dreams, it's all part of the game. But hey, that's what makes it exciting, right?

Now, let's talk about those BOOKIES SLOTS. Ah, the allure of the slots, spinning away with the hope of hitting that jackpot. It's like being on a thrill ride in Vegas, except you're in the comfort of your own home. Sure, they can be a bit addictive, but as long as you're playing responsibly, why not enjoy a few spins?

As for sports betting, it's like being the coach of your own team, analyzing stats, making predictions, and hopefully coming out on top. It's not just about luck; it's about strategy and skill. And let's face it, there's nothing quite like the adrenaline rush of watching a game with a little something riding on the outcome.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎