Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reo Ma FW15 | BA degree final collection . ( upadte 28/4 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gawkrodger
    • Jun 2013

All looking pretty impressive, especially for an undergrad collection. Will be interested to see price points if any of it is going to be commercially released. Definitely a few items I would be tempted by

Comment

• shima
      • Jan 2009

I honestly think you will quickly rise into one of my top 5 favourite designers. I am blown away by your collection.

Wishing you all the best of luck with your work, and am looking forward very much to see your development, Reo Ma!

Comment

• shima
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by originalre0 View Post
        not for sale for the show piece , i will keep it in my studio for my own haha.
        but i can take special order from youguys(SZ only).
        Oh, and regarding this! Do you have any price ideas yet?

Comment

• originalre0
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
          All looking pretty impressive, especially for an undergrad collection. Will be interested to see price points if any of it is going to be commercially released. Definitely a few items I would be tempted by
          Originally posted by shima View Post
          Oh, and regarding this! Do you have any price ideas yet?
          THANKS A LOT . price will be similar to lumen et umbra , still working on the costing , as the tape are too expensive (100+ gbp each garment ) , im trying to find the best way to do it

Comment

• Dreavan
            • Mar 2012

Actually, I really like your garments! They appear to be both timeless and must have in any wardrobe.

The silhouettes are unisex and straight. The fitting seems skinny but with confort and I'm literaly dying for the contrast on the stitching part. Small details tell the story too.

If you can move your pricing list at the same level as Lumen et Umbra, it might be fine but then it also depends your fabrics and treatmens.

Anyway, at your level, it seems you already have the structure to start something strong. I wish you good luck and I'm looking forward to learn more about you.

Comment

• originalre0
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Dreavan View Post
              Actually, I really like your garments! They appear to be both timeless and must have in any wardrobe.

The silhouettes are unisex and straight. The fitting seems skinny but with confort and I'm literaly dying for the contrast on the stitching part. Small details tell the story too.

If you can move your pricing list at the same level as Lumen et Umbra, it might be fine but then it also depends your fabrics and treatmens.

Anyway, at your level, it seems you already have the structure to start something strong. I wish you good luck and I'm looking forward to learn more about you.

i will go to italy for fabric for the retail version , and also keep using the japanese hand made fabric , i will try to get guidi leather for the leather items .

heres some photos during filming for my fashion film , it actually looks better on model (im too small for my garments)

stay tuned
              Last edited by originalre0; 05-21-2014, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• IALAB
                Banned
                • Feb 2014

Damn.

Some of the dopest shit I've ever seen on SZ.

Bravo.

Comment

• Dreavan
                  • Mar 2012

Yes of course, Italy might provide you a wide range of fabrics but japanese materials remain among the bests and are a good argument for your price positioning too.

By the way, Guidi leather is in my opinion a very good selection of skins for longterm garments. Do you also plan to expand your collection onto accessories and shoes? That would be great in the future to be able to offer a total look.

Well, it looks good on the model because he is a model lol but I prefer to have a look on "real" people so I can have an idea on how to play with the volume, length and layering solutions.

Even if it starts to be very difficult to compete in that niche market, there is always a place for good brands with a nice concept, good craftmanship, nice selection of fabrics and new technics and/or treatments.

Comment

• ATIP
                    • Feb 2013

Reo, may I ask which store is going to carry your AW14 collection?

Comment

• gawkrodger
                      • Jun 2013

judging from Instagram, a certain store in the middle of England is interested

Comment

• originalre0
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by IALAB View Post
                        Damn.

Some of the dopest shit I've ever seen on SZ.

Bravo.
                        thanks dude

Originally posted by ATIP View Post
                        Reo, may I ask which store is going to carry your AW14 collection?
                        cant tell yet , but already got more than ten store sent me emaill asking for it .

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
                        judging from Instagram, a certain store in the middle of England is interested
                        which store a you talking about , cos at the moment i only ask Vertice London to come to my show in london

Originally posted by Dreavan View Post
                        Yes of course, Italy might provide you a wide range of fabrics but japanese materials remain among the bests and are a good argument for your price positioning too.

By the way, Guidi leather is in my opinion a very good selection of skins for longterm garments. Do you also plan to expand your collection onto accessories and shoes? That would be great in the future to be able to offer a total look.

Well, it looks good on the model because he is a model lol but I prefer to have a look on "real" people so I can have an idea on how to play with the volume, length and layering solutions.

Even if it starts to be very difficult to compete in that niche market, there is always a place for good brands with a nice concept, good craftmanship, nice selection of fabrics and new technics and/or treatments.
                        the chinese model that im using , hes 183 cm tall and size 46 which is more look like "real" people , it looks short on the 2m tall model lol

Comment

• originalre0
                          • Jan 2011

Rehearsal for the show

Comment

• Icarium
                            • Oct 2010

Wow.... great looking show. Completely in love with the greyish look!

Curious if you supplied the footwear for all the models? Because that is a pretty amazing lineup as well ;p

Comment

• Resonkuken
                              • Oct 2012

everything looks so good, man! I share the sentiment about the all grey look, it`s amazing.

Comment

• nvsnli
                                • Mar 2013

Not a fan of the contrast stitching but different strokes for different folks.
                                I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

If you make killer but simple shorts those i might buy!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎