Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reo Ma FW15 | BA degree final collection . ( upadte 28/4 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CAIN
    • Jun 2013

I don't see the problem on presenting the collection with CCP footwear, many people here can't understand that this is a final degree student collection, I think that this is a better resource than using plain Dr. Martens, as many students do... It would be understood very different if this was a 30 look runway of a known designer presented on the official fashion week covered by fashion media...

this is the way I see it, and a very good way to start a brand, and get attention from the niche he aims to sell in a near future, The garments itself look good, it looks like a lot of work and is presented in a very professional way, not many students get to make a good fashion film, and get that many "likes" on tumblr, Facebook, Instagram or whatever he has...

I would really like to see a complete collection from him, I know this small collection can have some influenced pieces, but I think is a good way to start developing he's own style.

Comment

• boandaropax
      • Mar 2014

Congratulations it is fantastic. I admire the panel structures, the shaping it's brilliant. You have inspired me, thankyou.
      ┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊

Comment

• boandaropax
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by bukka View Post
        I really don't get the hate here. I have absolutely no idea about craftmanship, you might be right on that, no clue. But c'mon, his work is not a ripoff, he's inspired by sz brands and that's all right. Seriously, a brand like Fear of god is a ripoff, this isn't. Just check A1923, they made jackets that are clearly similar to ma+ ones, incarnation copied the ccp fencing, etc.
        I totally agree, what is wrong with taking small elements of inspiration and then compiling them together for his own concept?
        I thought we were supposed to be nourishing and supporting young designers with critique without coming across as an asshole. The world is full of terrible fashion, and here this dude is working with many different textures (some hand dyed) and I don't know it's just so not fair considering all the time and effort put into the collection.
        ┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊

Comment

• originalre0
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by magic View Post
          The show is not only made for you.. So no one cares how you will feel. And not all designers made their own footwear line.
          Originally posted by CAIN View Post
          I don't see the problem on presenting the collection with CCP footwear, many people here can't understand that this is a final degree student collection, I think that this is a better resource than using plain Dr. Martens, as many students do... It would be understood very different if this was a 30 look runway of a known designer presented on the official fashion week covered by fashion media...

this is the way I see it, and a very good way to start a brand, and get attention from the niche he aims to sell in a near future, The garments itself look good, it looks like a lot of work and is presented in a very professional way, not many students get to make a good fashion film, and get that many "likes" on tumblr, Facebook, Instagram or whatever he has...

I would really like to see a complete collection from him, I know this small collection can have some influenced pieces, but I think is a good way to start developing he's own style.
          Originally posted by boandaropax View Post
          Congratulations it is fantastic. I admire the panel structures, the shaping it's brilliant. You have inspired me, thankyou.

thanks guys ! thanks a lot

Comment

• originalre0
            • Jan 2011

Bison leather for LHJ-01

Comment

• MrBushido
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by originalre0 View Post

Bison leather for LHJ-01
              The garments look very nice. Best of luck to you!!!

So are you going to be taking orders anytime soon?

PS: why the f... is that cheung dude already wearing a TST before an SZ member? That's just F-up

Comment

• originalre0
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MrBushido View Post
                The garments look very nice. Best of luck to you!!!

So are you going to be taking orders anytime soon?

PS: why the f... is that cheung dude already wearing a TST before an SZ member? That's just F-up

thanks a lot dude , wont take any personal order at the moment , but you will find some of the pieces in Lucia Hong Kong store and P/NP italy soon , and Cheung is a hong kong artist who can sing really good song , he has order a special edition from me

Comment

• MrBushido
                  • Dec 2013

Originally posted by originalre0 View Post
                  thanks a lot dude , wont take any personal order at the moment , but you will find some of the pieces in Lucia Hong Kong store and P/NP italy soon , and Cheung is a hong kong artist who can sing really good song , he has order a special edition from me
                  Nice to hear you got some stockists already

Not familiar with Lucia. Do you have the URL?

PS: if that's the only criteria, I'm a pretty good singer too

Comment

• originalre0
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MrBushido View Post
                    Nice to hear you got some stockists already

Not familiar with Lucia. Do you have the URL?

PS: if that's the only criteria, I'm a pretty good singer too
                    Lucia hk is a womenswear store from hk , they will also open in macau , you can find more detail on IG : lucia_hk

Comment

• coldknife
                      • Apr 2013

Excellent work on your graduate collection, I especially enjoyed the red thread used for stitching. A shame that it won't be on your sold pieces!

Comment

• originalre0
                        • Jan 2011

HONG KONG SHOW

Show at hong kong on 22-7-2014 , feel free to pm me for inivition , SZer are all welcome to my show .
                        show will be at W hotel Hong Kong
                        Last edited by originalre0; 07-18-2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• eleves
                          • Sep 2012

Good luck at the show in Hong Kong!
                          Originally posted by Faust
                          HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• originalre0
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by eleves View Post
                            Good luck at the show in Hong Kong!
                            thanks guys , will update you guys soon

Comment

• MrBushido
                              • Dec 2013

Thanks for the shop info.

Good luck at the show!!!

Comment