X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

blackfedora, you just posted a pair of DRKSHDW-jeans I looked through hell and back for, but never found. Was probably too late on the ball, as usual.

Comment

• blackfedora
      • Jan 2012

I found them very late in the season at a store about 6 blocks from where I live....about 3 weeks after I bought my first BBS piece and it's been all downhill from there.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Another reminder to read and follow the guidelines when posting. Posts not meeting the requirements will simply be removed.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• woundedglamour
          • Mar 2011

I posted a pair of 100% cashmere wool leggings from the first ever Marni menswear show, autumn/winter 2007. I got them at the Marni outlet a while ago. I'm new here, I'll say hi.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

Hi, can anyone posting CDG or Junya post style codes for the garments as well? I've recently listed most of my Junya SS 2003 -- I've nearly got every season from which I own pieces hanging or stacked in order now. I'm trying to figure out some of the earlier codes to make a reference list, much like Chameleon and Wire did for Yohji.

MBD
            "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
            It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
            My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• miserableman
              • Dec 2009

StrAngeRy, how come you deleted all your posts in the ccp archive?

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

Friendly reminder that uploading your photos as attachments ensures that the photos don't get deleted, which seems to happen frequently on photo sharing sites.

The archives seem to have slowed down as of late...keep sharing! Especially pieces that you feel are unique or hard to come by.
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• gavroche88
                  • Jun 2010

Didn't see this in the guidelines, but what's the general guidelines in terms of posting used items? I've got a number of fairly rare Cloak pieces that I'd like to share, but they're well-loved. I can photograph them in a way that makes them look as close as possible to original state, but they'll still have some slight wear.

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

I see nothing wrong with that. I imagine much of what's posted has been worn.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gavroche88 View Post
                      Didn't see this in the guidelines, but what's the general guidelines in terms of posting used items? I've got a number of fairly rare Cloak pieces that I'd like to share, but they're well-loved. I can photograph them in a way that makes them look as close as possible to original state, but they'll still have some slight wear.
                      Go for it
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gavroche88
                        • Jun 2010

Cool, will get around to it after the holidays...

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

could we get an archive topic for Incarnation, thanks guys!

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

cheers Dane!

Comment

• Shifts
                                • Jul 2013

Amazing archive you've got here, truly remarkable.

I've read through the rules a few times and also this thread, but can't find the forum's view on posting more basic garments from already listed designers. I see this in the rules "...a comprehensive garment archive", but looking through the pictures it is easy to see, and understand, that focus is on the rare pieces. Are the basic ones to be avoided altogether?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎