X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • humg99
    • Jan 2024

Tet 2024: Traditions Revived - Wrapping Banh Chung, House D

Please share special moments from the 2024 Tet season with us! In the traditional atmosphere of the holiday, Thao Duyen's family together performed activities such as wrapping banh chung and decorating the house.

From wrapping banh chung to decorating the house, each family has created unique masterpieces. Banh chung is carefully wrapped with traditional motifs, while bouquets of peach and apricot blossoms create a cozy and elegant space.

After completing the wrapping of banh chung and decorating the house, Thao Duyen's family celebrated the opening moment of Tet together. They gather, enjoy traditional dishes, share joy and memories, creating an atmosphere of excitement and happiness during the holidays.

Join us to share special experiences and great photos of Tet 2024 on our forum!​

Please see in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QZV6LG0sEI
  • rosi9x
    • Feb 2024

The moment of gathering with family to celebrate the opening of bitlife Tet, enjoying traditional dishes, and sharing joy and memories is truly special. It's heartwarming to hear about the excitement and happiness that filled their home during the holiday.

Comment

• James227
      • Mar 2024

Stories Agent isn't just for watching Stories; it also lets me download my favorite photos and videos directly to my device! It's perfect for saving content I love, whether it's cute pet videos, travel inspirations, or funny moments from my favorite accounts. Now I can enjoy these memories whenever I want! Downloading is story viewer simple and quick, making it one of my go-to features of Stories Agent. I can organize and create collections of my favorite Stories for easy access and sharing with friends.

The ability to download Stories also comes in handy when I want to save important moments or inspirations for later use. For instance, if I come across a great recipe or a workout video, I can download and reference it whenever I want. It’s perfect for creating a personal library of inspiration and entertainment. Plus, it's super easy to share downloaded Stories with friends and family to spread the joy! Stories Agent brings convenience and accessibility to my Instagram experience, making it all the more enjoyable! #DownloadStories #FavoriteMoments

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎