X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dalanka
    • Mar 2024

Stacy Lash: Experience and quality of eyelash extensions

I am considering purchasing eyelashes from the Stacy Lash brand for my eyelash extension salon. However, before making a final decision, I would like to hear the opinion and experience of those who have already used the products of this brand. I hope you can help me gather information by answering the following questions:
    Stacy Lash Eyelash Quality: What is the quality of Stacy Lash products in your experience? How long do the eyelashes stay on the eyelashes and how do they behave over time?
    The range and types of eyelashes: What types and sizes of eyelashes does Stacy Lash offer? Are there any specific features of specific species that should be taken into account when choosing?
    Ease of use: How easy and convenient is it to use Stacy Lash eyelashes when building up? Are there any special features in their application that are worth knowing about?
    Safety and compatibility: Can Stacy Lash eyelashes be considered safe for natural eyelashes and the skin around the eyes? Are there any contraindications or allergic reactions?
    Price-quality ratio: Do you think that the price of Stacy Lash eyelashes corresponds to their quality? Does it make sense to invest in the products of this brand?​
  • Yan90
    • Feb 2024

Well, if you have considered this option, I recommend that you first read reviews about this manufacturer of eyelash materials. Although it is a really decent brand. It is often used even by experienced and professional craftsmen.

Comment

• Muhammad
      • Dec 2023

Using Stacy Lash is very easy. Their application is simple and convenient, which makes the eyelash extensions process more effective and enjoyable. Thanks to high quality and full integration with natural eyelashes, our beauty salon clients have achieved excellent results. Regarding safety, no problems or allergic reactions were observed. Stacy Lash eyelashes are considered safe to use and will not irritate the delicate skin around the eyes.

Comment

• Harold Johnson
        • Mar 2024

I also have my own beauty salon opening soon. And she will be doing eyelash extensions there. She has not yet found the right materials for eyelash extensions. It's her birthday soon. I want to help her do it. Let's see what they write here.

Comment

• DianaDi
          • Mar 2024

Stasy Lash has pretty high quality eyelash extension products. I use this brand as my main brand. I have never had any complaints from my clients. So you can safely buy everything you need for your salon from them. Stasy Lash have proven themselves well. A lot of people choose them specifically.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎