• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kira
    • Mar 2008

Re: NYC MAY - albert and diego edition

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

alright allllriiiiggghttttt!!

Liberation! Exam done. Scores to be posted at 7 pm.

I'll be in town next week from the 14th to the 16th and can meet up with people pretty much on either day. The 15th is the NYU graduation so if we do meet in the evening it'll be late(r) but whoever is free, we gots ta drink!!!

I know it's an odd mid-week time and most people have work the next day so it doesn't have to be too crazy but we should definitely all get together if only for a couple of hours. We can hash out the Raf backpack vs. Reeq trainers debate once and for all :)

Everyone available? I hope so :)

[/quote]

Great feeling when exams are done. Good luck, hope you did well.

I love a good debate over some liquor [74]. i am here until the 16th.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Good luck on the exam results..............

I will clear my Schedule for Both Days..........will make arrangements to meet,

See you all then.

Zamb

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• matthewhk
        • Jan 2007

cancelled

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Awww yeah. Finished exams, I shall be advancing to next year :) I'm elated.

Was on a plane back here to Boston (Amherst more precisely) today so I'm back in the northeast and loving it.

Still set for the 14th-16th the evening that we all meet will just have to be determined by everyones schedules... I'll be pretty much open to anything and anywhere! I'm guessing that SoHo-ish area would be the best meeting place? That Atelier gravitational pull type thing....

I'll have to check out the upcoming Rick and A spaces on Hudson. Should be pretty cool!

See you all in a few days!!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kira
            • Mar 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Was on a plane back here to Boston (Amherst more precisely) today so I'm back in the northeast and loving it.

Still set for the 14th-16th the evening that we all meet will just have to be determined by everyones schedules... I'll be pretty much open to anything and anywhere! I'm guessing that SoHo-ish area would be the best meeting place? That Atelier gravitational pull type thing....

I'll have to check out the upcoming Rick and A spaces on Hudson. Should be pretty cool!

[/quote]

congrats on your exams!!! [<:o)] definite need then to toast you with a yummy cocktail of some sort.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="kira"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

congrats on your exams!!! [<:o)] definite need then to toast you with a yummy cocktail of some sort.

[/quote]

yaeger?[<:o)]

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

hope to see you albert, schedule is a bit wonky as usual
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="kira"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yaeger?[<:o)]

[/quote]

ooh that is rough, been years since that. how about tequilla [^o)] or better yet bourbon...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]hope to see you albert, schedule is a bit wonky as usual
                    [/quote]

P, me too man! I'll give you a call when I get in. I'll work around your schedule my friend, no worries at all!

Kira, no tequila for me but the bourbon sounds like a delicious winner hehehe

Comment

• mamaboy
                      • Mar 2008

greate tom sachs at sperone westwater
                      but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• iSuck
                        • Mar 2008

Re: NYC MAY - albert edition

Does 2. mean I'm invited?

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

so i guess albert (next week) will be in nyc in may. shall there be a meeting of the sz minds? when, where, and who will wear the most expensive outfit?

rules:

1. try and wear black

2. if you have raf simons backpacks, lego sandals, storm trooper buutz, or all of the above, wear them

3. if you're still xedgex, let us know (like it matters!)

4. bring one interesting tid bit about a designer i.e. ccp wears leather condoms

5. bring a baskeball

[/quote]

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="iSuck"]

Does 2. mean I'm invited?

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

so i guess albert (next week) will be in nyc in may. shall there be a meeting of the sz minds? when, where, and who will wear the most expensive outfit?

rules:

1. try and wear black

2. if you have raf simons backpacks, lego sandals, storm trooper buutz, or all of the above, wear them

3. if you're still xedgex, let us know (like it matters!)

4. bring one interesting tid bit about a designer i.e. ccp wears leather condoms

5. bring a baskeball

[/quote][/quote]

C'monnnnn

EVERYONE is invited!!!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

btw, Diego cancelled his trip. :(
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

We should do an all-out SZ NYC meetup. As in everyone beginning with the man himself, Faust. We can all get really drunk and try not to kill each other. How about Friday?
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kira
                                • Mar 2008

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]We should do an all-out SZ NYC meetup. As in everyone beginning with the man himself, Faust. We can all get really drunk and try not to kill each other. How about Friday?[/quote]

thursday? going to LA friday...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎