X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Do you want me to put an "r" in there for you?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
      • Sep 2006

^Can moderators change usernames for members? I've been thinking of changing mine, I made it when I was like 14.
      Last edited by casem; 11-04-2012, 02:11 AM.
      music

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Wizad
          • Jan 2011

lol...Thanks anyway Faust you'll soon be dealing with similar requests
          Last edited by Wizad; 11-04-2012, 10:55 AM. Reason: silly me

Comment

• vestibule666
            • Nov 2012

Looking forward to speaking with you all!

Comment

• malevich
              • Jun 2012

Hey there dear SZ inhabitants

I am very happy that i have found this forum, because i have always felt that nobody around me really cares about fashion, or more precisely about the clothing actually as much as i do, and imagine my excitement when i bumped into you guys. It was a love from the first sight haha... ;)

My fashion love story is simple and somewhat banal... due to a tremendous amount of luck at the early age i moved to Paris to study fashion - colleges, internships and first jobs in parisian luxury fashion houses, was lucky enough to learn the trade and other small inhouse nuances about the business of fashion, then at somepoint somehow i felt that the directions i am being taken too are not the ones i would prefer and like, plus some personal ambitions played their part, so after 10 years i decided to quit Paris in order to cut my expenses, move back East, close down in my own little world, build up my own studio and straighten up my priorities and really clarify what i love about fashion the most. So this particular instant my fashion agenda is totally blank as a white canvas, though my core perception of beauty and style and taste are already solidly determined, and i am pretty sure what exactly i am doing with my life.

While slowly moving forward in my directions, finding you guys is a great inspiration for me, proving myself that there are people out there in the world, caring about the same things and having the familiar thoughts about our mutual field of interest.

Nice to meet you all, my fellow fashion partisans, and i hope we get to know each other better with time. Feel free to private message me with any questions regarding Paris, parisian artist life, design and production methods, high fashion conglomerates' dramas and cheese... haha;)

Sincerely
              Malevich

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Welcome. You sound like a good addition to this place.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dec 2010

after all this stuff of lang and slimane ditching fashion design to do art its all fitting and fresh to hear malevich is a designer!

Comment

• rupo
                    • Oct 2012

Greetings SZ,

I'm coming off a 3 year obsession with the japanese brand Visvim and I'm looking to change it up. I'll always love vis but I've had enough of casual clothes no matter how nice they are.

I was in Rome last spring hunting down a vis retailer (who no longer carried the brand) and his store was connected to a CCP showroom with a full-sized horse in the middle of the floor. I had no idea who Poell was but still took a look around and tried on a couple pieces. It wasn't love at first sight but for some months after the visit a vague impression hung around that I couldn't quite shake. As my love for vis grows old I see something like Poell taking it's place.

I'm not into looking magical or post-apocalyptical (yet) but am more interested in a sharper look, blazers and derbies. I think Poell make's sense in this regard so we'll see where this goes.

Comment

• electricgecko
                      • May 2012

hey everybody,
                      after mostly lurking for quite a while and taking inspiration and knowledge from sz on a regular basis, i'd like to step out of the shadow (or into the shadow?) and contribute myself.

i'm based in germany and have taken the drapy damir route towards a more subtle style many members do so well here. still building a wardrobe.

good to be here. cheers!

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Welcome

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• byte
                          • Nov 2012

Hello. I'm new around these parts. I started getting into more experimental fashion a few months ago and was referred to this forum. It's quite intimidating, to be honest, but refreshing at the same time to be around so many knowledgeable people.

I live in Florida and am a student of electrical engineering. I have strong passions in music and art. I'm an admirer of Damir Doma and Yohji Yamamoto, mainly, but hope to become acquainted with the aesthetic principles of other designers too.

Comment

• dewilsimmy
                            • Nov 2012

Hi I am dewilsimmy and newbie to this forum and I joined this to enhance my knowledge on various topics and I want to be an active participant in this forum.
                            Life is precious gift.

Comment

• soul
                              • Jan 2012

hello everyone, joined this forum to look for some undercover pieces I've been coveting in the market place (with no luck) in the meantime i lurk around.

Comment

• Warg
                                • Nov 2012

Hey Steve Here

Hey everybody!

I m been looking at this forum since a while and really got a good feeling about it so decided to join you !

Quickly: I m steve, you can call me Warg :)
                                i live in New York since 3years, from France. Born in Cannes, french riviera (boooooring...) film festival blablabla. I m a hairstylist at Mud Honey salon in Soho, it s a cool dark hair salon I love it!

Really in to clothing, i make some too sometime.
                                i ll post soon on DIY hopefully. I love it all but can't get it all so when it s simple i do it ! ah!

I have my Brands of course... Margiela Owens Galliano m.a+ Julius Gaultier Westwood CDG. Pretty classic to me.

Can wait to know you all better!
                                :)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎