Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nutty07
    • Jul 2008

Lucky that I just love to buy and collect some of rare pieces.

May be it's time to pay some amount of fees for membership in here.

Or may be a scan of ID for verification.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

May be it's time to stop speed posting and then there will be no dishonesty.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

36 posts in a day, new record?
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• random
          • Dec 2007

I'd like to add one more:

DO NOT USE GOOGLECHECKOUT unless you know the buyer and totally trust him/her. NEVER EVER.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER.

I got screwed by a buyer in chicago who used to hang around here with name jay or sth like that. Dude bought a rick owens leather jacket off me and then asked his cc company to file a charge back. I thought he had dealt with albert as well (I hope you didnt have similar bad experience with him as i suffered, albert.)

Google contacted me 3 times for the tracking info. I replied twice with scanned file of the EMS shipping label. they said it was okay and everything was fine but later on they made their decision that I should owe them $1250 with bullshits like "i havent replied to them in time while i well did, twice.

To make it worse, they dont even offer a customer service number so all you are dealing with are only these hard cold email addresses.

worst experience with all kinds of payment methods ever.
          I don't exist.

Comment

• grapz
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by random View Post
            I'd like to add one more:

DO NOT USE GOOGLECHECKOUT unless you know the buyer and totally trust him/her. NEVER EVER.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER.

I got screwed by a buyer in chicago who used to hang around here with name jay or sth like that. Dude bought a rick owens leather jacket off me and then asked his cc company to file a charge back. I thought he had dealt with albert as well (I hope you didnt have similar bad experience with him as i suffered, albert.)

Google contacted me 3 times for the tracking info. I replied twice with scanned file of the EMS shipping label. they said it was okay and everything was fine but later on they made their decision that I should owe them $1250 with bullshits like "i havent replied to them in time while i well did, twice.

To make it worse, they dont even offer a customer service number so all you are dealing with are only these hard cold email addresses.

worst experience with all kinds of payment methods ever.
            I'm pretty sure if you used paypal to do this transaction the same result would have came about

Comment

• random
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by grapz View Post
              I'm pretty sure if you used paypal to do this transaction the same result would have came about
              once i ve provided detailed tracking info, paypal would usually sort it out for me.

NOt that even if i have done it twice, and then they still ask me to do the same thing again. Plus, at least i could talk to some real person.
              I don't exist.

Comment

• the-orb
                • Jun 2009

Recently experienced my first scam sale on eBay. I had another one some time ago where I received a fake item, but after some dialog, I got a refund. But this time it's different. I basically had good communication with the seller and he sent me a tracking number. However, the tracking number says "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper to expect your package for mailing" and it's been like that for 3 weeks now. No replies from the seller after he sent the tracking number.

Luckily, it was a really cheap item so even if I don't get my shit, it's not a big loss.

Does anyone know what PayPal does in a case like this where there is an actual tracking number?

Comment

• Babyshamble
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Silk View Post
                  Won this Ann D vest last night for $71 and now the guy is experiencing sellers remorse and sends me this:

"hello.......for some reason the vest is damage, i don't think i can sell becasue i never sell damage item. I will refund u all the money immediately. i'm very sorry about it.Pls contact me if you have any question. thank you"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320376596780
                  And now its back up again :)

Comment

• random
                    • Dec 2007

isnt that the same seller who sold tons of stuff using yahoo pictures and ended up with a lot of ppl filing claims? I am not 100% sure but the username looks alike
                    I don't exist.

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                      • Feb 2008

i've recently purchased ro high tops from tiger, but upon receiving them i have realized they are fake...here's pictoral evidence

top picture is the zipper from the real high tops, bottom are the ones i received

the top picture is a picture of the real sole, and it shows how the upper sole is longer than the bottom. the bottom picture is the one i received

the top picture is the picture of the stitching from the real shoes, the bottoms are the one i received

i have since filed a paypal claim, and hope that people will refrain from dealing with him at the minute. im pretty disappointed that such a long-standing member would do something like this
                      Last edited by Bring The Noise; 07-22-2009, 09:46 PM. Reason: updated with better pictures

Comment

• Canaduh0415
                        • Feb 2008

Shut his thread down Faust...CCP jeans size 54..more like Jordache with invisi-scam stitching
                        It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

just out of curiousity, what did he say about this?

I have my reasons to believe that he is legit, but that doesn't of course directly relate to this transaction.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                            just out of curiousity, what did he say about this?

I have my reasons to believe that he is legit, but that doesn't of course directly relate to this transaction.
                            I told him that I would be making a claim about this, but he has not emailed me back.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

I dont know what to think!!!!!!!!
                              I am really laughing out loud right now, burning calories

Never met tiger, but he always seemed like someone legit, above handling fakes, let alone selling them.
                              this is by no means a defense of him as I really dont know the guy, I am just really shocked about this.

Also, it would be mind boggling for him to get his hands on a Fake CCP spiral jeans
                              Last edited by zamb; 07-22-2009, 09:50 PM.
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

I'll talk to him. Meanwhile, Bring the Noise, pipe down. There was no need to make an entire thread about this - this thread is sufficient.

Canaduh, what about the jeans?
                                Last edited by Faust; 07-22-2009, 08:20 PM.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎