X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laughed
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
    nice to see the bandwagon fans come out of the woodwork.
    i'm with you zamb...should have never been in this situation. duncan has been terrible and the role players haven't stepped up. awful defense.

anyway, the series isn't over - it's best of 7 and it's 3-2.
    This isn't the first time a team has gone up 3-2 in the playoffs....i know how bandwagon fans little playoff d**ks get hard easily when "their" team goes up a game so it's okay, i get it.
    it's not over. it's 3-2. Welcome to the playoffs. Let's see OKC close them out. If they do, good for them. If they don't, we gotta game 7 fellas.

Comment

• mass
      • Sep 2006

pretty sure he's from seattle...

doesn't make it right to root for okc though imo :D

Comment

• laughed
        • Jul 2009

^ ha. exactly. totally different team. do people in minnesota still root for the lakers? i guess everyone who jumped on okc's bandwagon is from seattle too!

anyway, the bottom line is, anyone who knows anything about sports knows that it's the exact opposite -
        when the home team loses a game the series isn't over -

When the home team loses a game, the series has started!!!

that's one of the most heard and said sayings in sports for crying out loud, everyone knows that. I would KILL for a great game 7 where officiating isn't a side story for once.

and by now everyone has seen it, but speaking of bandwagons....i may have to jump on the rondo bandwagon, if not for his play, for his shot at the CRYami Heat!!!! Thank you Rondo!

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

You're an idiot and your "analysis" is fucking awful
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• laughed
            • Jul 2009

you don't even know me. i'd slap you upside the head boy with a mouth like that. your contribution to this discussion has been worthless...now run along and go listen to "jimmy eat world" LOL!!!

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

wow, spurs dominate thunder in first half and refs get the memo to help out okc. in the 3rd alone we get leonord getting hit on the arm while dunking, hit on the head hard by westbrook - both no-calls, a stephen jackson technical, offensive foul on jackson from a harden flop of the century. this is pathetic. nba is crap.

4th quarter - as expected the Thunder are getting EVERY SINGLE CALL. Bill Kennedy and Joey Crawford (refs) are trending on twitter. The entire nation sees it. I'm done watching the NBA. The fix was in. PERIOD. I know Zamb, you remember the Sacramento Lakers series. This is just as bad. I'm done watching this rigged league.
              Last edited by laughed; 06-06-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Urbaninstitution
                • Apr 2011

So.. NOW it's over... OKC team to beat..

Comment

• Urbaninstitution
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                  wow, spurs dominate thunder in first half and refs get the memo to help out okc. in the 3rd alone we get leonord getting hit on the arm while dunking, hit on the head hard by westbrook - both no-calls, a stephen jackson technical, offensive foul on jackson from a harden flop of the century. this is pathetic. nba is crap.

4th quarter - as expected the Thunder are getting EVERY SINGLE CALL. Bill Kennedy and Joey Crawford (refs) are trending on twitter. The entire nation sees it. I'm done watching the NBA. The fix was in. PERIOD. I know Zamb, you remember the Sacramento Lakers series. This is just as bad. I'm done watching this rigged league.
                  Kinda just sounds like a sore loser.. You NEVER give credit where it's due.. So much for fundamentals hahaha

Comment

• laughed
                    • Jul 2009

Durant should have been Td up for going over to the fans and hugging his family while the game was going on. They let him get away with everything. I can't believe i'm saying this but i officially hate the thunder more than the heat. at this point i would be happy if the heat beat the thunder. why? because as my friend just texted me - "The thunder are the new Lakers, the get all the calls." As a fan, I want to see a fair game, and this was not a fair game. anyone who is honest and watched this game knows it's true. that's why the referees are blowing up on twitter right now. again, i'm a mavs fan, not a spurs fan - but i'm a basketball fan first, and i'm so sick of seeing the nba's "darlings" getting all the calls.

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Urbaninstitution View Post
                      Kinda just sounds like a sore loser.. You NEVER give credit where it's due.. So much for fundamentals hahaha
                      who's the sore loser? my team is the mavs. we won a championship last year. thunder are a good team but i'm not going to sit here and say i'm happy about seeing them win when they won with the referees help. take your ass to twitter. i'm not only one saying this. REAL nba fans know what this is. bandwagon nba fans like you don't even know basketball. and exactly - who needs fundamentals when the nba and refs are on your side. all of america agrees -

Even thunder fans admit it -----

Marcos ‏@SHWEARTAGOD
                      #Spurs HOW IT FEEL TO GET CHEATED BY THE REFS?! LOL. SUCKS FOR Y'ALL #ThunderUp

T e r r i o n n a ♥ ‏@SYKO_Tellitubie
                      #Spurs getting cheated out of this game . Smh

bhead2313 ‏@FreaKA_ZoiDhead
                      #Spurs got cheated...game wasn't called both ways in the final 6 mins

Cali Wine Spurs ‏@Cali_Wine_Spurs
                      #OKC is good. But damn...they got some major help. #refs

DoubleA.D.A. ‏@DoubleADA
                      #NBA #Refs keep getting #corrupt quarter by quarter game by game! where r these #fouls coming from #OKC #Spurs #WCF#PayingOffTheReferee

car ‏@cargonzalez1
                      The @nba will try real hard to get Thunder and Heat in the finals they just punched OKC ticket good luck tomm Celtics #Refs not playing fair

Yung Drive ‏@Yung_Drive
                      Good game #Refs you boys "played" I mean beat the Spurs all by ya-self ... The playoffs have really changed since MJ!

Robert Haston ‏@rhaston
                      Not watching the game cause felt I was bad luck but from all the tweets it sound like t the @NBA #refs that are the bad luck! #GoRefsGo

Chris DeJesus ‏@THECHRISDEJESUS
                      Refs seemed to suffer most from the lockout bc they are trash in these playoffs. Messing up great basketball. #letthemplay!!! @NBA #refs

Marcus Dupree ‏@iDgAf_FRANKly
                      the refs cheated my boys out of a game but it's all good #SPURS

Gino ‏@JeanOh1
                      Heartbroken. #Spurs Refs cheated them.

and for the record, i like kevin durant. i watched every single one of his home college games in person. i went to UT. My brother was kevin durant's teacher. i love the kid, but i love a pure game, called evenly even more.
                      Last edited by laughed; 06-06-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Laughed
                        I don't think you can complain about a fair game tonight
                        of course there were a few bad calls, like th offensive foul on Ginobili and the charge Durant drew while still not yet in position

the Spurs played very well in this game, they were up by as much as 18 and they just were not gonna keep up that level of efficiency playing at this frantic pace

The problem is the thunder are quicker, as such the Spurs were unable to keep up defensively.
                        Parker was brilliant, Stephen jackson was brilliant and Duncan actually played a great game offensively

the core of the Spurs are really high caliber tough guys but their role players suddenly disappeared in the end, the only two players that delivered anything noteworthy were Stephen Jackson and Leonard and both had the unenviable task of guarding Durant

It was a good game, I really wanted the Spurs to win, but OKC has shown they are a championship caliber team and you can't question that.
                        they were down 2-0 but seems to have the collective mental toughness to deal with the kind of adversity that champions need to survive.

I actually think this OKC victory favors Miami, but now Miami might not even make it to the Finals as they have gotten themselves in a royal mess in heading up to Boston........

I think if Boston wins the East then OKC is virtually assured of winning the Championship because their youthfulness and above average play at major positions will be a real issue for the Celtics who are already thin on their roster

Miami has gotta pull off a Miracle in Boston, and from watching the game for a long time, elimination games usually favor the home team...........
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• laughed
                          • Jul 2009

Durant shot 3 more free throws than the entire spurs team combined. that's all i gotta say.

Comment

• endorphinz
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

laughed man, u got 2 much time on your hands and have a lot of hate for a lot of things.

spurs were up 18. but yeah, refs determined the outcome of the game .... sheeesh

it really was an enjoyable game played @ a very high level

thunder are a young, athletic , entertaining team that will be competing for many championships in the years to come. I'm lookin forward to tomorrow's game

btw:hockey game was good too

Comment

• endorphinz
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009

u got some serious problems my boy

and actually, duncan could be the biggest cry baby in the league. he cries after EVERY call against him. all time great player and all time whiner.

btw: okc didn't just win. they COVERED

i'm done

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

laughed is the WORST poster on sz. PERIOD. dropping "homo" to go along with your stupid and idiotic basketball analysis.

sportscenter and espn don't pay you, so your "analysis" is not ever worth bothering with.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎