• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

A burberry dog raincoat.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kuugaia
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dawn
      Bumping this.

What would one get for someone's graduation? My sister's graduation is next week and I'm unsure what to get her. Any help will be appreciated.
      Anything that associates with longevity I assume. Picture frame with graduation photos? Something she'll use for work since she's graduated, like a nice pen?

Comment

• yffet
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        A burberry dog raincoat.

Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• endersgame
          • Aug 2009

where can i find interesting/cool hand puppets for kids?

something that a 3 year old can use and play with..

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

heh, you gotta get the tabletop theater + puppet combo pack..

i want Avenue Q's Trekkie Monster puppet..

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Rick's monstres are the ultimate SZ toddler accessory

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• syed
                • Sep 2010

If I remember correctly Number (N)ine used to have fluffy toys in their store for a while too? I would have loved one of those Rick monstres as a kid though...heck I'd stick it on my shelf now

*Edit* Skip to around the 1:50 mark for a look at them.

"Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• ardeetee
                  • Apr 2007

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                  Rick's monstres are the ultimate SZ toddler accessory

chicks dig it too:

Comment

• MoFiya
                    • Sep 2007

came across this manufacturer at a local shop, I think these would make pretty nice gifts. bags, baskets, envelopes, cases etc made from durable Naoron washi paper. its tear/water proof and ages pretty nicely. I use the zipped one for my laptop and we have a couple of the baskets at home
                    Do you happen to know any online retailer? Just curious about the price point. Currently looking for a nice christmas gift for teh parents and I thought the eyeglass envelope was pretty nice...
                    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• plasmoplas
                      • Sep 2010

For throw-away gifts, I've managed to find things here

Core77's Ultimate Gift Guide - Share Your Wish List Today for a Chance to Win Exciting Prizes!

I wouldn't call this other link throw-aways; friends have liked when I gave this one in the past

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                        • Oct 2009

Any clue on where to snag the Rick's fur monster? Need 1 for my ex-gf.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sCrAtChy View Post
                          Pretty sure they're available only at his boutiques. Don't recall seeing them at the NYC store but at the Paris flagship I definitely saw them.

I'm tempted almost to make my own variants out of mink... would be fun to sew. It's possible that my cat may think it's the enemy though and try to kill it.
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                            Do you happen to know any online retailer? Just curious about the price point. Currently looking for a nice christmas gift for teh parents and I thought the eyeglass envelope was pretty nice...
                            theres one store in Helsinki that sells online and ships worldwide.

my wife has been using the eyeglass envelope as a pencil case, and it has held up pretty nicely. I have a zipped laptop sleeve myself.

Originally posted by sCrAtChy View Post
                            they had a few different kind in the London store - the bunny, the round headed dude and one other I think.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• graydot
                              • Aug 2009

Ya London, Paris and NY flagships have those little fur monsters. curious as to how much they cost, and why you would buy such an expensive (at least presumably) gift for your ex.

Comment

• MoFiya
                                • Sep 2007

theres one store in Helsinki that sells online and ships worldwide.
                                Thanks for that! Not as expensive as I thought, great news
                                I didn't manage to figure out the colour represenation on there homepage though.
                                E.g. when you look here you see a colour palette at the bottom. I wonder wether the order from left to right is the same as in the "select color" drop down box. That would mean that beige in the main picture is labeled brown, which got me confused
                                Will cook some salted caramel bonbons for christmas in addition, anyway :P
                                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍