Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kira
    • Mar 2008

awesome pics joey wish I was there. Drone does bring out the RO...well anything does in my case
    Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Real Real
      • Feb 2007

Philly what up?

Comment

• dunaj
        • Feb 2007

saw antony tonight at the apollo, it was amazing. he covered crazy in love by beyonce... people were laughing when he sang the first verse, but by the end of the song everyone was depressed again. pretty intense interpretation of that song in my opinion.

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

Current Town: Shanghai

What's Going On: Debauchery, drinking, whores, hollow consumption, and even more hollow human interactions.
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Jorge Hache
            • Sep 2006

Yesterday went to motorokr festival, some good bads, some not so and some really sucked, the lineup was:

paramore/the kooks/mgmt/flaming lips/stone temple pilots/ pendulum/nine inch nails

The best act was NIN, my first time seeing them live, an astonishing show

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

NIN shows are awesome. Trent's charisma energizes the building. I wish I would've seen them at Woodstock - that must've been insane.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• croatoan
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by dunaj View Post
                saw antony tonight at the apollo, it was amazing. he covered crazy in love by beyonce... people were laughing when he sang the first verse, but by the end of the song everyone was depressed again. pretty intense interpretation of that song in my opinion.
                I am dying to see Antony again. I have seen him twice and the second time in particular was quite possibly the most beautiful show I have ever seen.

In Seattle: http://earshot.org/Festival/festival.html Earshot Jazz Festival. Cecil Taylor is playing on the 26th and Charlie Haden's Liberation Music Orchestra on the 31st.

Comment

• mpcec
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by gutpocho View Post
                  Yesterday went to motorokr festival, some good bads, some not so and some really sucked, the lineup was:

paramore/the kooks/mgmt/flaming lips/stone temple pilots/ pendulum/nine inch nails

The best act was NIN, my first time seeing them live, an astonishing show
                  This is such a bizarre line up, I can't imagine MGMT being good in a festival setting. I saw them a few years ago in this really tiny building in their hometown and it was great, but I don't think it would translate with a bigger venue. Also how was the flaming lips outdoors? When I saw them at MSG they had massive balloons all over the place...

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                    • Nov 2007

profanatica tomorrow in new joisey. black metal anyone? i'll be there in full kgb steez.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

The New York Art Book Fair Oct 24- 26th @ Phillips de Pury & Company, 450 West 15th Street @ 10th Ave. www.nyartbookfair.com
                      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• airboyair
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by kira View Post
                        The New York Art Book Fair Oct 24- 26th @ Phillips de Pury & Company, 450 West 15th Street @ 10th Ave. www.nyartbookfair.com

thanks Kira for posting! was just reading that in the mail.
                        Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• croatoan
                          • Jul 2007

Just found this poster sitting around at work, gathered by Brett Westfall..

Thank goodness he stumbled across the poster or I wouldn't have had any clue. Can't wait!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

snap! that show looks so sick. iron lung is fucking dope.

also, infinite productions still does shoes in seattle? weird.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• dunaj
                              • Feb 2007

so lucky... they're playing in LA on the 7th, maybe that would be a good weekend to go back home to "visit my family" and whatnot

Comment

• Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                                snap! that show looks so sick. iron lung is fucking dope.

also, infinite productions still does shoes in seattle? weird.
                                isn't iron lung lung one of those band names that is never claimed and never dies? wasn't there a british riot grrl band named iron lung?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎