X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I know, so tempting. Must resist, broke!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
      oh sweet Faust, thanks for that!!

May be picking one of these up next week then especially now that we're talking almost $400 off the already lowered retail once everything is all said and done!
      That AmEx code appears to be expired. Still, 900 for the 13" (assuming you can sell the touch for $200) isn't too shabby.
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Sombre
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        It's the weight that attracts me. I use a laptop the way it was meant to be used, when I am on the move. I am sure there is a Windows alternative for much cheaper. Gotta find one.
        Have you looked into the netbook market?
        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Yes, but I live in Brooklyn, where the Cablevision mafia controls the Internet market - no subsidized computers for me.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            Yes, but I live in Brooklyn, where the Cablevision mafia controls the Internet market - no subsidized computers for me.
            Full price netbooks range 300-500 for most of them.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I am aware of that. I thought SR was hinting that you could get one for next to nothing.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I think god wants me to get the new iphone, because mine just caved. Dammit. I don't want to pay $100 a month to ATT. I guess I'll try restoring mine and see if that fixes it.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

Ugh. Hope you've got everything sorted with sim card!
                  let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Yea, I'll just use my old phone. Well, off to the altar of Apple I go again, the ridiculous $30 data plan I don't need and all...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

grrr... bluetooth mouse ran out of juice and i don't have a wired mouse to reset the connection after reinstalling the batteries. any workaround using the keyboard shortcut keys?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Enaml
                        • Apr 2009

Possibly... What exactly are you trying to do with it?
                        How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

never mind, i just went and bought another mouse.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
                            • May 2008

I'm sick of my blackberry and have been lusting after the iphone. I've been seriously considering getting rid of Verizon, but, I love the service. Is it really worth the switch? My contract isn't up until next June. I'm hoping the Iphone goes to Verizon once the AT&T contract is up, but I won't hold my breath.
                            Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

It can't go to Verizon, it uses GSM, and Verizon is CMDA. I got the new iPhone today. Nothing compares IMHO. But Verizon cell service is the best.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
                                • May 2008

^I read that, but there have also been rumors on the cyber wind that Apple could make a version of the iphone that would run on verizons network, considering apple always wanted to partner with Verizon before they went with AT&T. I might make the switch though, I've had two blackberries this year, and they keep giving me all kinds of hardware related problems. Cell service is really great though.

How are you liking the new phone?
                                Life is a hiiighway

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎