Quadruple Cab budget > $ 400

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by lazyguru View Post
      If you moving from the City....
      Quadruple Cab budget > $ 400
      If you can get a cab at all...
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• laughed
        • Jul 2009

i've been having horrible sleep and feeling sick the past few days. i'm not doing it. the sickness and nightmares were all due to the thought that i may be living in brooklyn again. no bs.
        at least now I know that i really do hate that sh**hole.
        guess i'll start selling my plasma, at least i'll still be in lower manhattan.

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

i just got this in the mail

not sure if this is the right place to post it but this looks pretty killer

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by laughed View Post
            i've been having horrible sleep and feeling sick the past few days. i'm not doing it. the sickness and nightmares were all due to the thought that i may be living in brooklyn again. no bs.
            at least now I know that i really do hate that sh**hole.
            guess i'll start selling my plasma, at least i'll still be in lower manhattan.
            haha wow, and I thought I hated Brooklyn!

Comment

• Ochre
              • Sep 2009

Beckett's Krapp's Last Tape is being performed at BAM in early December. Do I know anyone here who'd like to go with me?

Comment

• endersgame
                • Aug 2009

there's a new place to drop off your junk.

a new INA mens/womens store on 231 West 18th that just opened today across the street from barneys co-op.

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

so, who is the best tailor in New York? Mike mentioned Chris French, does everyone agree?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Ochre View Post
                    Beckett's Krapp's Last Tape is being performed at BAM in early December. Do I know anyone here who'd like to go with me?
                    Thinking about it. Not my favorite Beckett, but John Hurt...
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• aussy
                      • Jul 2011

I wanted to replace 4 zippers on my leather coat for aesthetic reasons, maybe with the riris that Zam uses

any recommendations?
                      preferably some place with quick turnaround in the village/LES area (would drop it off while visiting a friend)

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Should we do an SZ The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo outing in NYC next week?
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Can someone recommend a stone bowl bibim bop in Korea town?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

The best place in Korea town is definitely Won-Jo, 23 W 32nd street.
                            Best quality of all the restaurants there, and the only one where they use coal brickets for the bbq. The Koreans working at the UN are regulars there...

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Can someone recommend a stone bowl bibim bop in Korea town?

Comment

• rudo
                              • Feb 2009

It is not on the 32nd street but the best korean food near ktown is definitely cho dang gol on 35th st. Won jo is not bad but cho dang gol is much better, very healthy authentic korean food there. Not sure if they have bibimbap though.

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                              The best place in Korea town is definitely Won-Jo, 23 W 32nd street.
                              Best quality of all the restaurants there, and the only one where they use coal brickets for the bbq. The Koreans working at the UN are regulars there...

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

Ok i will check that place out, you better be Korean to object my judgement

Originally posted by rudo View Post
                                It is not on the 32nd street but the best korean food near ktown is definitely cho dang gol on 35th st. Won jo is not bad but cho dang gol is much better, very healthy authentic korean food there. Not sure if they have bibimbap though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎