• doldrums
    • Dec 2008

Go Steelers!

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Go Cardinals!!!!!
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• doldrums
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Go Cardinals!!!!!
        Its not so much that I bleed black and gold but that I can raise enough money for a pair of overpriced RO sweats.

Go drop crotch sweats!!!

EDIT: who am I kidding: I am a Steelers fan (waving terrible towel).

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ ah, well, that's different. :-)
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• doldrums
            • Dec 2008

BEST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
              BEST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN.
              better than last year?
              i'm proud of myself i didn't even turn on the tv
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• cuddly
                • Sep 2007

didnt win any of the squares on my football pool. good game though.glad steelers won.

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                  • Feb 2008

shit that was a close game

anyone notice how mike tomlin looks exactly like omar epps?

Comment

• doldrums
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                    better than last year?
                    i'm proud of myself i didn't even turn on the tv
                    I can't even describe it - last game was amazing but this year.....you should watch a replay. It was seriously one of the best sporting events I have ever watched. Ridiculous....one of the coolest parts was the strategizing that was fairly transparent --- ok I'll try to describe it.

steelers started out playing alot of cover 2 and totally took out the cardinals receivers from the game for the first half. They let go of the flat plays and then the cardinals started think they could get those plays and BAM steelers switch it up and intercept down the field. Then 2nd half and cardinals make genius adjustments on offense and start taking advantage and running quick slants underneath for huge gouges down the field. Steelers adjust and back and forth and back and forth. Cardinals take the lead by 3 points for about 2 minutes to go. Steelers drive down the field and win on a ridiculous catch.

Hands down better than last year which was one of the best superbowls...

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
                      I can't even describe it - last game was amazing but this year.....you should watch a replay. It was seriously one of the best sporting events I have ever watched. Ridiculous....one of the coolest parts was the strategizing that was fairly transparent --- ok I'll try to describe it.

steelers started out playing alot of cover 2 and totally took out the cardinals receivers from the game for the first half. They let go of the flat plays and then the cardinals started think they could get those plays and BAM steelers switch it up and intercept down the field. Then 2nd half and cardinals make genius adjustments on offense and start taking advantage and running quick slants underneath for huge gouges down the field. Steelers adjust and back and forth and back and forth. Cardinals take the lead by 3 points for about 2 minutes to go. Steelers drive down the field and win on a ridiculous catch.

Hands down better than last year which was one of the best superbowls...
                      definitely one of my faves. up there with rams vs titans, and patriots vs panthers

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

So many penalties in that game!

All in all though, I was glad to see it so close. It seemed as though the cardinals lost a lot of drive on their last few possessions. They steamrolled down the field to take the lead and then just lost it after the Steelers scored again.
                        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• homi
                          • Nov 2007

another great superbowl that came down to the end

steelers was really dominating till late 3rd i thought . i totally got screwed over on my bet (-6.5 pitts) but happy to see steelers win none the less

holmes stepped up BIG
                          THIRD LOOKS : http://www.thirdlooks.com
                          Internet Fame http://www.internet-fame.com

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

i wish i cared even remotely about the teams, then i would have watched it...it does suck to miss a classic....
                            the 49ers have sucked so fucking bad the last decade that my football enthusiasm has gone out the door with my todd oldham
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

More importantly, was Springsteen wearing Rick's jeans? It looked like he was wearing a black waxed pair, but it was hard to tell.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cuddly
                                • Sep 2007

didn;t know you're a niner fan, well see what singletary can do in a full season. atleast something to look forward to for next season.

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                                i wish i cared even remotely about the teams, then i would have watched it...it does suck to miss a classic....
                                the 49ers have sucked so fucking bad the last decade that my football enthusiasm has gone out the door with my todd oldham

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎