X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awlouie
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
    I can't even describe it - last game was amazing but this year.....you should watch a replay. It was seriously one of the best sporting events I have ever watched. Ridiculous....one of the coolest parts was the strategizing that was fairly transparent --- ok I'll try to describe it.

steelers started out playing alot of cover 2 and totally took out the cardinals receivers from the game for the first half. They let go of the flat plays and then the cardinals started think they could get those plays and BAM steelers switch it up and intercept down the field. Then 2nd half and cardinals make genius adjustments on offense and start taking advantage and running quick slants underneath for huge gouges down the field. Steelers adjust and back and forth and back and forth. Cardinals take the lead by 3 points for about 2 minutes to go. Steelers drive down the field and win on a ridiculous catch.

Hands down better than last year which was one of the best superbowls...
    Agreed...just wanted to say that defense is such an important aspect to the game. I thought the Cardinals defense could have prevented that amazing catch, but easier said than done.
    "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
    -Bruce Lee

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

It's that time of the year again. Wanted to see if we can get 10 people to get a Yahoo Fantasy Football league going. It's a lot of fun, I've been doing it every year.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

How do you know god has been sleeping for three weeks? Jets and Giants are both 3-0. Unpossible. Go rob a bank.

I am 3-0 in fantasy football. Another way I know god has been sleeping.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          How do you know god has been sleeping for three weeks? Jets and Giants are both 3-0. Unpossible. Go rob a bank.

I am 3-0 in fantasy football. Another way I know god has been sleeping.
          And the Steelers lost to the Bears and the Bengals. WTF? The big guy must be sleeping because everyone knows he loves Polamalu.

Comment

• raddy
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
            And the Steelers lost to the Bears and the Bengals. WTF? The big guy must be sleeping because everyone knows he loves Polamalu.
            The last 5 minutes of that Bengals game was

Steelers look very strange this year. Parker hasn't been able to get anything done but Ben looks to be really coming in to his own. (And is now a much better fantasy QB!)
            Looking for CCP Rain in 50, IS/MA+ loose trousers (IS S/S10!!)

Comment

• mass
              • Sep 2006

i don't really like favre, but i hate the packers even more. favre's got real gaudy numbers right now.

bmore should've won yesterday, i still think they are the best team right now, even over the mannings. brady gets bullshit calls... that roughing the passer penalty really fucked me yesterday, and of course clayton dropping that pass.

Comment

• mass
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                everyone knows he loves Polamalu.
                at the end of the day, not even the big guy is bigger than john madden.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I hope Favre kicks ass all the way. I like him - I don't care for people demonizing him. But please stop Peterson - he's fucking up my fourth fantasy win.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• merkuri
                    • Sep 2009

^i lost week 4 by 4 points cause i benched randy moss. would have won by 2.

Comment

• mass
                      • Sep 2006

there is no stopping peterson

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Shit, TD for Berrian and I am 3-1. FUCK!!!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          I hope Favre kicks ass all the way. I like him - I don't care for people demonizing him. But please stop Peterson - he's fucking up my fourth fantasy win.
                          I can't stand Favre. At all. His suspenseful months of indecision followed by teary farewells and then last-second Paris Hiltonesque spotlight whoring returns are an embarrassment. I wish he would have just retired, so we could all think about how good he was, as opposed to wondering when he'll next go all pathetic on us.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Peasant
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by mass View Post
                            at the end of the day, not even the big guy is bigger than john madden.
                            Madden completely hates the Steelers. He always has. Man, I can't stand the sound of his voice. Time to shove another ring in his face.

Comment

• laughed
                              • Jul 2009

Deep down im a huge Cowboys fan. Traded t.o....worst move ever. They aren't looking good at all. Never was a jets fan really or a sanchez fan for that matter but I like the way Ryan coaches and I like the way they play. I can't believe how many people slept on Flacco. I knew he was the best quarterback in the draft and he will one day surely be ranked up there with Manning. If you never saw him throw 60 yard bombs at Delaware don't dispute it. He was money from the beginning.
                              I freaking despise farve. yes, farve. favray. freaking loser. BUT, i have to say I was rooting for him and the vikes tonight because i too HATE the fudgepackers, and rodgers is a douche. after the game i swear he looked completely different than i remember (favre)...it was like i was seeing him in another light....plus, he kinda had a lisp in the postgame. anyway, I'm gonna also throw out there that anyone saying the saints are going all the way - morons. Don't we say this every year? Don't the Saints and Drew get all this hype and blow it in the end? F the saints. F drew. at least that's what i recall for a couple years. Vikings, Jets, Colts, Ravens, Falcons? This has been an amazing year. And F Brady too. Pantywaste.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ lmao.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎