Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam_tem
    • Apr 2007

amazon hooking it up on new releases, just picked up both bulletstorm and killzone 3 with $20 off promotional offer + the pre-order bonus content. should be able to sell bulletstorm for what i paid and get homefront right after it.

just gotta finish dead space 2 so i can sell it and pay for these now. too many good games coming out this year.

Comment

• copacetic
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
      There are quite some nice games out there. Why don't you design the next übergame with beauty and irony?
      Which games do you have in mind? I'm always excited to try out something new.

I really wish I could design games, but it's just not my industry.
      And "When the prince has gathered about him
      "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• PaintedBlack_7
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Johngd View Post
        Anyone playing Sc2? If so, let me beat you
        yeah whats your username?

west coast though so might not be able to play each other

Comment

• PaintedBlack_7
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Mikevigar View Post
          Looking for some help guys. I played NHL Slapshot at the NHL store near Times Square when I was over there in October, and I was desperate to get it when I came back to the UK.

BUT, it hasn't been released over here, and I can't get any information ANYWHERE about how to get a PAL version rather than an NTSC one. Can anyone help? Has anyone got access to a PAL version? Could someone proxy for me? I believe its been released in some other European countries (Norway, Sweden, Denmark).
          PAL = region based in europe, so to play your NTSC one (if its an xbox) you're going to have to soft mod your current xbox and risk being banned (no online play, no more saving games to HDD) , buy an xbox and ship it to your home in euroope or return the game.

Comment

• ES3K
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by copacetic View Post
            Which games do you have in mind? I'm always excited to try out something new.
            It depends very much on what you like (and what systems you own). No need to recommend a japanese RPG like Dragon Quest IX for the NDS if you don't like those kind of games.

Maybe try Braid -- also, in a way, a platform game and available on XBLA, but with a very unique twist and the nicest rewind feature since Killing Game Show.

If you can put up with the cute Sackboy universe (I can't), LittleBigPlanet 2's create mode gives you a lot of freedom designing your own game and a creative community: http://lbp.me/

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

erm I dont think he has the NTSC version, just that its the only one he has seen available.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• volta
                • May 2009

Originally posted by PaintedBlack_7 View Post
                PAL = region based in europe, so to play your NTSC one (if its an xbox) you're going to have to soft mod your current xbox and risk being banned (no online play, no more saving games to HDD) , buy an xbox and ship it to your home in euroope or return the game.
                i don't know about this particular one but many games are region free on the xbox.
                Last edited by volta; 02-21-2011, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Johngd
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PaintedBlack_7 View Post
                  yeah whats your username?

west coast though so might not be able to play each other
                  damn I play on the eu server. Guess it isnt possible to play cross "realms"? Havent played for awhile so im stuck in platinum league. What race are you playing and which league?

Comment

• PaintedBlack_7
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Johngd View Post
                    damn I play on the eu server. Guess it isnt possible to play cross "realms"? Havent played for awhile so im stuck in platinum league. What race are you playing and which league?
                    i think they stopped that with battle net 2.0, so i guess that sucks. Just silver, i think bronze now that i've stopped playing as often, and i play whatever whenever.

Comment

• perplexe
                      • May 2010

Eagerly waiting for another Half Life sequel. Thinking I may go and knock on Valve's door to see "what's happening."

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                        • Jan 2007

Finally picked up the relatively new 2D Megaman games on Xbox Live and they're amazing. 2 levels left to go in Megaman 9, but they're just stupidly difficult.
                        The game can be cheesed by just farming screws until you can buy a full inventory from the shop, but I'm playing it OG style without items.
                        Originally posted by jogu
                        i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• tofucactaur
                          • Jan 2010

demons souls? best next gen game there is.....
                          just got platinum....anyone play this?

Comment

• sinbad
                            • Dec 2009

Now I'm playing PS3 it very cool, It made me play all day.
                            ART IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT, NOT WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU IT IS.

Comment

• resonaut
                              • Nov 2010

Really liking Crysis 2, looks beautiful and doesn't kill my iMac.
                              Last edited by resonaut; 03-23-2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• ES3K
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
                                Finally picked up the relatively new 2D Megaman games on Xbox Live and they're amazing. 2 levels left to go in Megaman 9, but they're just stupidly difficult.
                                The game can be cheesed by just farming screws until you can buy a full inventory from the shop, but I'm playing it OG style without items.
                                Megaman 9 is insane. I completed Megaman 2 on NES decades ago, but didn't manage a single level of this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎