Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crowzer
    • Feb 2011

I try Call of Duty Black Ops. The game time is quite short but, the action is pretty crazy ! I bought a new computer because I can't run any games with my laptops. Too old.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
      • Jan 2011

ive been wasting my day on machinarium... quite cute and refreshing from the usual fps i play ahha

Comment

• Zenith
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by tron View Post
        I regret not joining the forest cov because I've missed out on that awesome merchant that sells all the rare stuff in the swamp. I guess I'll get it on ng+. I should probably get some pyromancy stuff too as I've heard it's insanely strong (and stupidly doesn't scale with int but rather your glove's level)
        Ranked my flame to ascend 5, starting to feel like good old DS with the soul arrow spam, minus spice refills.

Comment

• volta
          • May 2009

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
          ive been wasting my day on machinarium... quite cute and refreshing from the usual fps i play ahha
          try samorost 1&2 by the same group.

Amanita Design, Happy Game, Pilgrims, Creaks, Chuchel, Botanicula, Machinarium, Samorost 3, Samorost 2, Samorost

Comment

• tron
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
            Ranked my flame to ascend 5, starting to feel like good old DS with the soul arrow spam, minus spice refills.
            I'm plugging away at ng+ holy crap it is somehow even more punishing
            "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Patroklus
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

You guys had trouble with the gargoyles? just reverse hollow and summon Solaire (praise the sun!) I beat them effortlessly this way, although I nearly lost Solaire and didn't manage to chop off the axe tail. You can actually summon Solaire at a few different bosses.

There's also a summon for Witch Beatrice hidden behind the staircase before the Moonlight Butterfly.

I wish this game had an apparel tie in instead of that dumbass DE trench.
              Last edited by Patroklus; 10-27-2011, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Zenith
                • Jun 2009

I could never summon Solaire for some reason (still can't actually). The only bosses I seriously needed help with in the first run were the ones in Anor Londo due to the fact that they would both rush you. I had to summon a real player to distract fatty. Wish they would fix netplay, I've barely had any successful invasions regardless of what covenant I'm in, and I'm not even at an extreme soul level.

Comment

• Patroklus
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2011

I think you have to summon Solaire sequentially or you won't find him later; if not that, then maybe you missed a dialog option with him on the bridge before the dragon or something.

If you're on the 360, then it's because no one plays that version; it wasn't release at all in Japan and was the less popular option in the rest of the world. If you're on the PS3 I don't know what to say because by all reports no one else has that issue.

You might also want to make sure that you're in the right area for your SL, although I don't recall the list off the top of my head. Alternatively, join the Darkwhatever cult because that puts you into PvP queue with EVERYONE regardless of SL; apparently even SL1 can invade SL720 and vice versa.

Comment

• Zenith
                    • Jun 2009

I have it on the 360, so makes sense. The last game I actually played on my ps3 was DS and has been collecting dust since.

Comment

• neodym
                      • Jan 2009

Does anyone here play Starcraft 2? I used to play some before but can't with my current comp

Mostly just watch tournaments and follow the scene nowadays. Heart of the swarm coming soon!

Comment

• tron
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                        I think you have to summon Solaire sequentially or you won't find him later; if not that, then maybe you missed a dialog option with him on the bridge before the dragon or something.

If you're on the 360, then it's because no one plays that version; it wasn't release at all in Japan and was the less popular option in the rest of the world. If you're on the PS3 I don't know what to say because by all reports no one else has that issue.

You might also want to make sure that you're in the right area for your SL, although I don't recall the list off the top of my head. Alternatively, join the Darkwhatever cult because that puts you into PvP queue with EVERYONE regardless of SL; apparently even SL1 can invade SL720 and vice versa.
                        You can only invade higher level players. There are some restrictions but I know you can only co op with those 10 above / below you but the invasions are pretty open ended.

As for the anor londo boss focus on the small fast guy and just beat the hell out of him while moving around the room and trying to block the fat dude with the pillars. Easy peasy lemon squeezy
                        "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Patroklus
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

I'm pretty sure you have to kill Abbott first in order to get Costello's armor anyway.

Comment

• tron
                            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                            I'm pretty sure you have to kill Abbott first in order to get Costello's armor anyway.
                            if you kill the little guy first you get his ring then later in the game you can buy the big fellows armor from a merchant. If you do it the other way around you get the little fellows armor later http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Ornstein+and+Smough

Comment

• Atmosphere
                              • Jan 2010

Can't wait 'til they release the GTA V trailer this coming Wednesday... Gonna be epic!

Comment

• Patroklus
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Atmosphere View Post
                                Gonna be epic!
                                I want to slap you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰