X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tron
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by volta View Post
    depends on what games you want. the 360 is pretty much shooters, sports and racing (americans are obsessed with these) whereas the playstation 3 has way more adventure & rpg's. get the ps.
    I agree. I used to be an xbox fan boy until my third one died and I said fuck it and switched to a ps3. The exclusives for the ps3 are infinitely better imo and generally the system feels more grown up. Not to mention better graphics and faster performance than the 360. ps3 games only come on one disk where as 360 games will often be more than one because of the limitations. It really comes down to what games you're going to want to play. Just research the exclusives and make your choice.

oh also ps3 has free online where as you gotta pay for the 360
    "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• mattizzle
      • Oct 2011

diablo 3 vs skyrim

Just got an invite to Diablo 3 close beta

I was going to get skyrim at the end of this week but not so sure now

Comment

• PPK
        • Oct 2011

Looking at FM 12. Who have been to play it?
        The wind changed directions. But the soul never changes.

Comment

• kuriz
          • Nov 2010

Hey ya'll. Sounds like the PS3 for me is the console of choice. Also: is it possible for me to play oooold PS1 Final Fantasy games and such on a PS3? Got loads of old games I'd like to experience a nostalgic trip to =)

Comment

• tigo
            • May 2009

Current gen PS3s aren't backwards compatible, even then the one that is (first gen) can only play PS2 games.

Comment

• ES3K
              • Oct 2008

depends on what games you want. the 360 has tons of shooters, sports and racing (americans are obsessed with these) whereas the playstation 3 has way more adventure & rpg's. get the ps3.
              Two of my favorite JRPGs are 360-exclusive: Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey.

Comment

• tron
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by mattizzle View Post
                Just got an invite to Diablo 3 close beta

I was going to get skyrim at the end of this week but not so sure now
                I AM SO JEALOUS
                "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
                  Two of my favorite JRPGs are 360-exclusive: Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey.
                  they are ok.. check out mistwalker's latest. no vesperia though?

may i recommend you two gems for the 360? radiant silvergun & guardian heroes. both are developed by treasure and available on the arcade store, originals goes for 150+ usd.

Originally posted by kuriz View Post
                  Hey ya'll. Sounds like the PS3 for me is the console of choice. Also: is it possible for me to play oooold PS1 Final Fantasy games and such on a PS3? Got loads of old games I'd like to experience a nostalgic trip to =)
                  hello. unless you get the first iteration of the ps3 (60GB harddrive) you can't play psx and ps2. a lot of games doesn't work anyway. however, final fantasy vii, viii & ix are all available on the playstation store. may i ask what you think of IX? it's an all time fave.
                  Last edited by volta; 11-15-2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• ES3K
                    • Oct 2008

they are ok.. check out mistwalker's latest. no vesperia though?
                    Thanks, yeah I'm really looking forward to Last Story, a localized version will be released in Europe next year it says. Since I just got Skyrim and still haven't really started Xenoblade Chronicles I'm not really impatient

may i recommend you two gems for the 360? radiant silvergun & guardian heroes. both are developed by treasure and available on the arcade store, originals goes for 150+ usd.
                    I know them, but didn't know that they're avilable on the XBLA marketplace. Don't like Trasure games ver ymuch though, even if I'm quite alone with this position among video game aficionados.

Comment

• Crowzer
                      • Feb 2011

I bought Saint's Row : The Third on Steam today. I didn't play a lot since, but it look a very funny game, better than Saint's Row 2.
                      Now with Skyrim and Saint's Row, I have a lot of to play !

Comment

• tron
                        • Dec 2010

I bought skyrim (WOW it's everything I hoped for) and am downloading saints row 3. I love the zany-ness especially since gta 4 was a complete bust (imo)

Comment

• tron
                          • Dec 2010

PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, is known for their very public, sometimes controversial, crusades against all forms of animal cruelty. Now...

re: peta's complaints about the tanooki suit

Comment

• volta
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
                            Don't like Trasure games ver ymuch though, even if I'm quite alone with this position among video game aficionados.
                            sin and punishment for wii? sadly went unnoticed and is one of the best this generation. should be available for cheap, and one extra copy sold is the least it deserves.

Originally posted by tron View Post
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80NevH6DFPA

re: peta's complaints about the tanooki suit
                            fucking treehuggers.

Comment

• volta
                              • May 2009

oh, and mistwalker's game in development will have yoshitaka amano on board, which will be the first game to actually look like his art. final fantasy vi japanese cover, anyone?
                              Last edited by volta; 11-16-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• docus
                                • Dec 2010

Zelda Skyward Sword is released today in the UK!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎