X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • volta
    • May 2009

android + .. gaming?

+ good = ???????????????????!!!?!? (._. )

what the hell is the android anyway? i know there are some very few good stuff on the iphone.. probably doesn't work on android and nor are they following the formula of the games on the "platform" i.e cheap puzzle games, but here goes..

CHRONO TRIGGER
    SONIC CD
    FINAL FANTASY TACTICS
    ANOTHER WORLD
    CHAOS RINGS

Comment

• Crowzer
      • Feb 2011

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition on iPad too:

http://www.baldursgate.com/news/2012...ad-3/#more-710

Q : Wait... so BGEE is going to be iPad ONLY? Please tell me there will also be a PC release.
      Trent Oster : Of course bgee will be on PC. We're adding iPad as a platform, we're 100% supporting the PC.

Q : is BGEE for iPad only going to be available for iPad3, or iPad2 as well?
      Trent Oster : bgee is coming for iPad 1,2 and the new iPad. Our screenshots are of the in-dev UI

Q : will your ultimate goal BG3 game be also ported to iPad? I really want to know this.
      Trent Oster : Yes. The first time I picked up an iPad I said, "Baldur's Gate would be amazing on this". So we started working on the Deal

Q : is this new party member totally knew to the BG or maybe he/she is from some mod out there(i.e. Keto&Kelsey)?
      Trent Oster : The new party member in bgee is totally new. We'll be talking about him and the new adventure in future weeks.

Q : Will the iPad version of BGEE support multiplayer, and if so, will it support multiplayer with cross platforms (ie: pc)?
      Trent Oster : We'll be talking about multiplayer in one of our upcoming weekly data drops.

Comment

• sinnedk
        Banned
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
        Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition on iPad too:

http://www.baldursgate.com/news/2012...ad-3/#more-710
        sweet... now i have more to do than infinity blade on ipad

Comment

• Zenith
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by volta View Post
          just fired up blazblue after a long time. fuck, ishiwatari is consistently killing it. his contra compositions nailed it too. where's my new contra? that's the only kind of dudebro-shooter that should be available, lol. if you gonna go that direction atleast make them sweaty, muscly, half-nude men and not some fucking bald space marine pussy.
          Where my new metal slug at? <3 Isiwatari. Even though I'm a terrible GG/BB player, I listen to the OST's pretty religiously.

Fired up the last story, really not a good idea playing this AFTER xenoblade, its inferior in pretty much every way. Never thought Monolith would trump Mistwalker.

Comment

• volta
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
            Where my new metal slug at? <3
            metal slug <3 snk's pixel art (and animation) is so impressive..

Fired up the last story, really not a good idea playing this AFTER xenoblade, its inferior in pretty much every way. Never thought Monolith would trump Mistwalker.
            noooooo, don't say that! in one way, monolith soft has a better output than mistwalker who are what, 4 persons (and four games lol). xenosaga & baten kaitos > lost odyssey & blue dragon. would it have gotten a better reception if it came out prior to xenoblade, who knows. both are good in their own right and shouldn't really be compared at all except that the narrative fails in both. we should be glad to have gotten two great games instead. however the comparison & hate was inevitable. the gameplay, character design, soundtrack and art i think is better in TLS. btw, did they fix the framerate issues that the JP version suffered? edit: nope.

Even though I'm a terrible GG/BB player, I listen to the OST's pretty religiously.
            as should be! another goodie;
            Last edited by volta; 03-26-2012, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Ahimsa
              Vegan Police
              • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

^ Haven't played Armored Core since the second, and I'm glad to see it's still going strong. It was so good back in the day.

Anybody here used to be a mmorpg gaming addict and torn by the upcoming D3? To play...or not to play...

Comment

• Ahimsa
                  Vegan Police
                  • Sep 2011

^ This one is actually a throwback to the original ps1 style versions.

As for D3...
                  I was thinking about it, but harking back to fond D2 memories, I remembered that it was mostly filled with jerks, thus such feelings quickly become quelled.
                  Though the fact that it's one of the only games I would actually wanna play on my mac makes it appealing again.
                  StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• kuugaia
                    • Feb 2010

^ Ahhh the memories of rage. Such bitter-sweet memories.

Yeah I think I might just stick with non-commitment games like LoL and HoN. Probably the healthiest choice.

Comment

• Johngd
                      • Feb 2009

Both HoN and Lol starts non-commitment. ends like WoW commitment

Comment

• eleven crows
                        • Mar 2011

both are terrible. that's why i play dota 2.

Comment

• kuugaia
                          • Feb 2010

^ It's time to let go of the past, and move on with the new haha.

Originally posted by Johngd View Post
                          Both HoN and Lol starts non-commitment. ends like WoW commitment
                          You may be right...lol. If I added up the amount of hours I spent on dota, hon and lol it'd probably be as much as I spent on wow haha.

Comment

• Zenith
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by volta View Post
                            metal slug <3 snk's pixel art (and animation) is so impressive..
                            Love X and 3, everything after that is sort of eh, but even a bad metal slug game is better than the alternatives.
                            noooooo, don't say that! in one way, monolith soft has a better output than mistwalker who are what, 4 persons (and four games lol). xenosaga & baten kaitos > lost odyssey & blue dragon. would it have gotten a better reception if it came out prior to xenoblade, who knows. both are good in their own right and shouldn't really be compared at all except that the narrative fails in both. we should be glad to have gotten two great games instead. however the comparison & hate was inevitable. the gameplay, character design, soundtrack and art i think is better in TLS. btw, did they fix the framerate issues that the JP version suffered? edit: nope.
                            I know I'm being unfair comparing the two, but like most people, it's hard not to, as they were given a similar localization treatment, and of course that sweet sweet hype (since nothing else is on the wii right now). Everything that I loved about Xenoblade is absent in TLS.

- The lush colours in Xenoblade with a (deceptively) massive overworld -> completely washed out palette in TLS with claustrophobic corridors.
                            - Fantastic western VA's in Xenoblade -> Terrible VA's in TLS (why didn't they give the option to select the JPN VA's? XB had the option of leaving them in)
                            - Great characters in XB (Reyn time!) to absolutely forgettable/terrible ones in TLS. The VA's might be at fault here, but I can't stand the characters.
                            - XB had a really strong plot (before it completely fell apart in the final 1/3rd of the game). TLS so far has been terrible. Of course I don't think I'm even halfway yet so that might change (doubt it).
                            - Controls feel much tighter in XB. The combat in TLS feel extremely sloppy, with a poor cover mechanic and is just generally inaccurate. Even exploring the overworld feels like a chore since I'll be bumping into everything 3 times over before I can initiate conversation.

I commend both games though, both are trying to do something new without resorting to pure turn based/screen swirl random battles (which I loathe). And yeah, I'll freely admit that it isn't fair to compare them directly. I haven't noticed that much slowdown yet. I haven't played the JPN version mind you, so I'm not sure how bad it was there. The game does make my Wii sound like it's about to break down though.

So any Ninja Gaiden fans picked up NG3? No weapon changes? God of War QTE's? Can beat enemies through button mashing?
                            Last edited by Zenith; 03-28-2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• SlightRight
                              • Mar 2011

Play winning 11 forever...

Comment

• dmash
                                • Jun 2011

Just bought ACII, AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations........going to finish all these in the coming month or two to prepare for ACIII.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎