Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bukka
    • Sep 2011

Is there anyone here playing Puzzle and Dragons? I've finally quitted and I'm willing to give my account as it's super high leveled and it would be stupid to make no use out of it.
    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• unwashed
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by mikemikemike View Post
      genji gloves
      best m-block % armor
      any big swords that are not tied to your hp for damage.

again, i have not played the mobile but if it still has vanish+ko spell in it doesnt really matter what you bring, or if u can still trigger cyan rage glitch. if that has been taken out, it would depend on who is the front running party and everyones speed...
      Thanks, but the glitch seems to be fixed.
      Anyway, found a small desert with cactuars and sandworms for massive magic boosts and a small forest with t-rexes for speedleveling.
      Equiped 1 character with genji gloves and master's scroll for 8 physical attacks and the rest with earrings spamming Ultima. I only have one growth egg. Got all my chars @50 now. Preparing for the dragon's den and the final esper.
      Grailed link

Comment

• MrBushido
        • Dec 2013

Currently killing people 'and titans' for fun in TitanFall

Comment

• Resonkuken
          • Oct 2012

I got MGS Ground Zeroes the other day. Main mission can be done very quickly but it´s fun to move around and explore the area, and also stare at the wonderful graphics on the ps4. Fortunately it comes with a bunch of extra missions and some nice surprises depending on the console you´re playing.
          Oh, and tonight it´s time to start downloading INfamous SS, which for what I´ve seen, looks and plays amazing. SO psyched!

Comment

• kuugaia
            • Feb 2010

Superhexagon. Everybody needs to get on it.

Comment

• Crowzer
              • Feb 2011

I watched a couple of videos about Superhexagon and it looks like really difficult.

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

^ It's the type of game where it's so frustratingly difficult that you can't stop playing. The music certainly helps haha.

Comment

• e0d9n0b5
                  • Dec 2013

if anybody here plays dota 2, add me for a game some time http://dotabuff.com/players/12192251

Comment

• Torchiere
                    • May 2009

So Dark Souls 2. Did anyone get it? What's your verdict on it vs DS1?

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

international tabletop game day is in april , anyone goin to events in their city ? im big into tabletop games , more than video games . me and a friend are attending a meetup on that day and im hoping to play eldritch horror . i have arkham horror but it takes soooo long we never play it anymore . i recently bought castle panic which i like quite a bit

Comment

• e0d9n0b5
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Torchiere View Post
                        So Dark Souls 2. Did anyone get it? What's your verdict on it vs DS1?
                        Waiting for the PC release in a little less than a month. DS1 is my favorite of all time, so it will be a tough comparison for me.

Currently going to DS1 again in preparation for DS2. Just got to Anor Londo, once I reach the big blacksmith I'll be making the chaos blade

Comment

• tron
                          • Dec 2010

I've put in over 100 hours in DS2
                          I made two lvl 150 chars one for hex and one dex build.

Then I found out about the megamule (already wtf) and pretty much lost any motivation to continue playing.

I'm still pvping but as for new character builds I likely wont be doing any considering the rampant hacking.
                          "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• deltapie
                            • Feb 2014

I hope the PC port of DS2 has better controls than its predecessor, not having an xbox controller was so brutal.
                            "Keep Mr. Saberi healthy — he knows too much

Comment

• e0d9n0b5
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by deltapie View Post
                              I hope the PC port of DS2 has better controls than its predecessor, not having an xbox controller was so brutal.
                              why would you even try to play it with mouse & keyboard? thats even more masochistic than playing DS in the first place.

Also, if anybody playing DS on the PC has DSCfix, we should add eachother for some jolly co-operation, GFWL name is apologyaccepted

Comment

• a bag of it
                                • Jan 2014

What do you guys think about The Stick of Truth? I just finished it and it and in a lot of aspects it is one of the best games I have ever played.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎