X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kira
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
    I fucking HATE the LV logoed shit and I hate how girls fawn over it. There are girls here at a charity auction fondling this small $600 purse and smelling it. Terrible. But then again there are girls here that love to wear BeBe tshirts. Sucide.
    not all girls fawn over it

so ugly! this girl is used to bartend with used to wear sparkly bebe tshirts
    Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

I know Kira, I was referring to the wasteland of faux-"fashion" that occurs here and in most of the general populous that salivates over fake Gucci bags on their first trip to NYC on Canal St. ie- almost all the girls here.

I fucking hate bebe shirts. I don't understand it at all... not to mention that just about all the girls that actually buy the crystal logoed bebe shirts look like tramps. It's like the initiation shirt or something.

thank god my girlfriend likes Rick Owens.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

after doing some online research I found that there are drop-in kits for Ghias where you can put in a/c.

Sweet.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

You lucky bastard G. That color sounds so sick.

I'm going to be stopping by this guy's garage this week or next to check out his pale white one and black one (oh fuck yes.) to see their condition and interior quality etc.

Here's a company that sells the a/c kits:

$1100-ish for the drop in kit. Not bad at all.

Damn, the white with pristine chrome or the black with pristine chrome is so fucking sick.

Keep me posted via e-mail/pm on your hunt my man!

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
            I know Kira, I was referring to the wasteland of faux-"fashion" that occurs here and in most of the general populous that salivates over fake Gucci bags on their first trip to NYC on Canal St. ie- almost all the girls here.

I fucking hate bebe shirts. I don't understand it at all... not to mention that just about all the girls that actually buy the crystal logoed bebe shirts look like tramps. It's like the initiation shirt or something.

thank god my girlfriend likes Rick Owens.
            You should advise them to pair those up wit the matching crystal logoed bebe flip-flops for a more sophisticated look.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
              ¤¤¤
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              You should advise them to pair those up wit the matching crystal logoed bebe flip-flops for some brand synergy.
              Fixed for you.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ LOL. Oh, boy, when we start to talk in MBAspeak, you know SZ is done.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                  • Jan 2008

Flesh and meat are life! If I paint red meat as I paint bodies it is just because
                  I find it very beautiful. I don’t think anyone has ever really understood that. Ham,
                  pigs, tongues, sides of beef seen in the butcher’s window, all that death, I find it
                  very beautiful. And it’s all for sale—how unbelievably surrealistic! I often imagine
                  that the accident that made man into the animal he has become also happened
                  to other animals, lions or hyenas for example, while man remained a primate ...
                  I imagine men hanging in butcher’s shops for hyenas, who would be dressed in
                  fur coats. The men would be hung by their feet, or cut up for stew or kebabs.

Francis Bacon Interview with Francis Giacobetti, 1991-2, The Art Newspaper, June 2003
                  Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                  Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Spencer
                    • Feb 2007

I have 5 cases for my iPhone and am currently using none of them. Anybody want a case or two? Or three? Maybe four? Actually I have 4 cases. The last one I bought, which cost me 100 bucks, I crushed like a soda can and tossed it.

Comment

• Spencer
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                      i just smoke weed instead

Just curious pnod, what's your method of choice? I'm debating on whether to buy this dragon bong, er water pipe for my girlfriend for x-mas. I've been buying the random piece here or there (mostly glass on glass stuffs), but they've all been in the sub-$200 range. The sucker will run me just over $300. It sure is purdy though.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                        Just curious pnod, what's your method of choice? I'm debating on whether to buy this dragon bong, er water pipe for my girlfriend for x-mas. I've been buying the random piece here or there (mostly glass on glass stuffs), but they've all been in the sub-$200 range. The sucker will run me just over $300. It sure is purdy though.
                        Do it. The bigger, the better - maybe she won't care about the price of your clothes then!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Spencer
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Do it. The bigger, the better - maybe she won't care about the price of your clothes then!
                          Haha true true! Wait, this isn't the enablers thread...

Comment

• D_S
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                            This is kind of a psa too, in case its not known..

I'm trying to quit smoking after approximately 2 decades. If you don't smoke and you start, you're an idiot!
                            Thats what I always tell my girl. Everytime I go away on work I come back to find pack of cigarettes in her purse! She wont smoke one with me outside the bar but as soon as im gone for a month+ she buys a pack. Fucking stupid.

Only been smoking 10 years but ive quit atleast 10 times :)
                            I find the best way to quit is get really sick, bronchial is the best. I always loose it when go on a project though. Who can resist 1 euro cigarettes you can smoke in the restaurant/pub/bus/taxi? Not me.

Comment

• DHC
                              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by D_S View Post
                              Thats what I always tell my girl. Everytime I go away on work I come back to find pack of cigarettes in her purse! She wont smoke one with me outside the bar but as soon as im gone for a month+ she buys a pack. Fucking stupid.

Only been smoking 10 years but ive quit atleast 10 times :)
                              I find the best way to quit is get really sick, bronchial is the best. I always loose it when go on a project though. Who can resist 1 euro cigarettes you can smoke in the restaurant/pub/bus/taxi? Not me.
                              Haha..you've never quit. You've merely taken a break from slow suicide. I guess killing yourself can be tiring. ;) I've actually heard that about getting sick from several people who have actually been successful in quitting. I don't know man. I've been there and still smoked. Was at a bar the other night that allowed smoking here in Los Angeles and relapsed hard...so I hear ya on the euro tip. Drinking and smoking is a tough combination to resist. Anyways, Paris banned it new year 2008 and that's where I frequent in Europe.
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Spencer
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DHC
                                You're doing it right. Stick to that formula (unless your burning dirt, which should be against your religion). If the dragon is ceramic, I say pass. Get yourself a solid, inside out, 10" circumference, 3-footer (anything more is wasteful). That and a 1 footer are all you really need in the way of tubes.

The dragon is all glass and it's a real beauty. I can see the cost in the craftmanship, so it's basically a matter if willing to spend is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎