X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lane
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by nictan View Post
    current singapore air quality. bear in mind its not raining or anything. perfectly fine weather. its just crazy haze.

no thanks to indonesia

I heard singapore is really strict with the cleanliness of their streets. Can you get jail time for dropping gum on the streets or was that just fines?

Comment

• kuugaia
      • Feb 2010

I'm pretty sure chewing gum is banned altogether in Singapore. And you get fined for dropping gum/littering in most countries?

Comment

• Servo2000
        • Oct 2006

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

lol i hate that genre of music but i love this song . i kept fuckin listenin to it over n over and a friend was like duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude stop !!!!

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Saw Christian Bale today in Tribeca. Or at least I think it was him. He was walking all dapper in a suit, looking straight out of American Psycho with a crowd of paparazzi swarming. He had a short black girl on his arm, who seemed to be getting more attention then him, but I didn't know who she was.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

interesting read, I laughed out loud when I saw it......
              its a serious problem though,
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• nictan
                • Jul 2009

kuugaia, Lane: Yea chewing gum is banned altogether. LOL so im sure getting caught for dropping gum is the least of your 'crime' compared to actually having it. hahaha

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

I thought Christian Bale was married? Surreal anecdote regardless.
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

A friend is planning to return to school for a degree in fashion marketing. She's picked a handful of schools to consider, but asked me if I could think of anywhere she should apply. I can't. Any suggestions?
                    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Parsons (obviously :))
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Parsons (obviously :))
                        Yeah, she has that one as a clear number one. I just figure it's probably good to apply to a handful more places.
                        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Of course it's good to apply to FIT as well. Not sure where else. Otis? RISD? Are we talking US only?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Of course it's good to apply to FIT as well. Not sure where else. Otis? RISD? Are we talking US only?
                            Not US only, but I think just NYC, SFO, LAX, CHI, Paris, London, maybe Berlin. International can be a bit trickier with funding, but never hurts to try. I thought maybe Central Saint Martins, but, well, I'm a mathematician.

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

I don't know that RISD really has a fashion marketing thing going on - as far as I know it's pretty much exclusively apparel design in undergraduate and I don't think they offer anything related to clothing for graduate degrees other than maybe textiles.
                              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

speaking of RISD, how in the bloody bollocks is James Franco gonna handle RISD in addition to a Yale PhD in English? Either he's bipolar or it's all a big performance arty joke and apparently I"m not clued in on it
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎