Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Almost Karate Chopped my cobbler yesterday...............
    Thinking that the lifted toe on my brand new carpe diems are a mistake, he added this thick rubber to the heel I asked him to Vibram.

then wanted to charge me more for correcting his mistake!
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• sam_tem
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
      until they start doing it to your country.
      eh, these are standard operating procedures for most countries already though. just not many have a nearby antagonist harboring illegal nuclear enrichment programs with a known interest in seeing their bloody demise.

i don't think anybody has any interest in invading iran, just blow up key targets and run. the problem is iran of course already has their rockets pointed at strategic targets throughout the mid-east in case someone wants to try it. north korea is definitely a problem child, but i wonder how much information they rely on iran for. they certainly don't have the economic power that iran has to be as great of a threat.

it could be next CoD though, nuclear sabotage.

Comment

• CUTUP
        • Sep 2009

Has anyone here ever tried to dye their Guidis? I know cobblers ect are known to do this, but I dont trust the ones around me to do a good enough job

I would rather attempt it on my own and take my time with it, and if it doesnt take its on me. I grabbed a pair of cream colored Guidi boxing boots ( for a great price) and was considering dying them a dark grey

If anyone can comment on types of dye, difficulty, ect it would be greatly appreciated
        Originally posted by marco-von
        this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• BeauIXI
          • Nov 2008

CCP enters powder resin market. (News).
          Publication: Products Finishing
          Date: Friday, February 1 2002

The ATOFINA affiliate company, CCP (Kansas City, MO), has announced its entry into the North American Powder Coatings Resin business in 2002. The business unit will offer a range of functional polyester powder coatings resins, including specialty resins and additives. The company will provide a full spectrum of both liquid and solid grade resins. A management team has been assembled to direct the facilities activities. Joseph Ariemma has been added as the director of sales and marketing. Zbyszek Stachyra, laboratory manager, will handle all lab activities related to resin synthesis applications, testing, troubleshooting and customer support. Enric Grau was hired as the lab's synthesis chemist and will be applying his direct experience in resin synthesis, technical transfer, commercial plant start-up, manufacturing process, testing and application methods.
          Originally posted by philip nod
          somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Servo2000
            • Oct 2006

A CCP test may be ordered along with or following a Rheumatoid factor (RF) test to help diagnose Rheumatoid arthritis (RA). CCP may also be ordered to help evaluate the likely development of RA in patients with undifferentiated arthritis – those whose symptoms suggest but do not yet meet the ACR criteria for RA. According to American College of Rheumatology, approximately 95% of patients with a positive CCP will develop RA in the future.
            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• munch
              • Aug 2008

hmm, considering going to Canada next spring/summer or something but not really sure where I wanna go or what I wanna do there. I just enjoy traveling.
              Vancouver seems like a cool city, with great food and stuff to do- Toronto seems nice too I guess but what can one do there?
              Montréal I have to visit, eating at Au Pied de Cochon is something I've wanted to do for a long time. but other than that I'm clueless :D keep hearing from the folks there that it's just an alright city, and some even say it sucks. but what do I know!

some suggestions please-
              fine dining, any kind of dining, some cool buildings to see, something fun to do, well basically anything!

cheers

Comment

• BeauIXI
                • Nov 2008

Go to Montréal for the culture, Toronto for the sprawl and Vancouver for natural beauty (but not for clothing anymore, unfortunately ).
                Originally posted by philip nod
                somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

go to Vancouver to find places where you can take Jeff Wall-esque photos with a large format camera
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• munch
                    • Aug 2008

I'll just have to see if I can fit all those places in one visit, all seem great in their own way!

anyone got a spare couch in vancouver? seems like an expensive place to stay in :D

Comment

• endersgame
                      • Aug 2009

i'm wrapping gifts right now and i hate it.

girls are always better at this than guys..

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

I always had to wrap my girlfriends presents cause she always screwed ém up!

Haven't bought any gifts yet, xmas is closing in!

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

i use to wrap with really nice satin ribbon and paper but now i just get stick on bows and brown paper. it all gets thrown out anyway...

Comment

• neonrider
                            • Jan 2008

can't wrap, so must go to shops that can. and box, preferably :)
                            ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• perplexe
                              • May 2010

Yeah, munch, Vancouver is has a lovely landscape. However we're all striving for maybe more than a few good places to shop. I would offer you a spare couch but living space is awfully minimal here . Montreal or Toronto is your best bet.

P.S. R.I.P. Komakino

Comment

• whitney
                                • Dec 2009

i always start off tying the bow upside down so when i'm finished, it uprights itself.

met this lady briefly, she was in a wheelchair and her body, what of it, was mostly covered by a blanket, so only her head and shoulders showed, the distance between her chin and the seat of the wheelchair is about 11-12 inches....you could clearly see the edge of the wheelchair's seat..i really wanted to ask to see, out of curiousity, purely scientific....but didn't want to risk offending or making her feel uncomfortable.

got myself a pair of slippers that look like ballet flats. super warm. it was sunny in the morning but by the time i left the building in the afternoon it was raining :/
                                you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎